Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

plutomic is a faggit

this little ***** always runs his faggit mouth and should be banned

I agree his is starting to piss me off >.<

yea we all agree

but aint no rules he brokded

he doesn't even actually post

he calls everyone fat and pale

I think he's jsut covering the

truth that he actually is

I disagree. I don't think plutomic is a "faggit".

I think he's just emo and misunderstood. Shed a tear for the poor boy as his family hates him, and him mother sold his kidneys to the black market.

yea fuck plutomic! i hope he dies!!lets form a group call PAP! Power Against Plutomic!!lets kill him

oh noeeesss! a couple a no life losers (besides you adam,you secksy beast!) hate me!WHAT WILL I DO!HOW WILL I SLEEP WITH THIS BEING HELD OVER MY HEAD..

You don't need to sleep.

You're going to die before you get that far in the day.

BWAHAHAHHAHA

lol

i dont know you...so...w.e

honestly,im suprised xthar hasnt posted in here yet...

I disagree. I don't think plutomic is a "faggit".

I think he's just emo and misunderstood. Shed a tear for the poor boy as his family hates him, and him mother sold his kidneys to the black market.

DUDE FUK U

I'M EMO

I cant ban him just becuase he makes you agree, he is VIP. His VIP runs out next month. Then you can ban him.

so far, plutomic hasnt done much to me, and i havnt done nothn to him, i guess i dont mind him. he kinda gets pissed off alot on the shoutbox, kinda makes me want to kick his ass, but meh/ i got nothing against him :D

honestly,im suprised xthar hasnt posted in here yet...

i was getting around to it....... so gtfo your banned next month the day your vip expires unless you change your gayass ways

DUDE FUK U

I'M EMO

yeah, no go sit in the corner away from everyone ealse and slit your wrists and die fucken emo kid

Know what I just noticed? Almost your whole staff is BWH rejects. Haha. gj casper

T_T

Plutomic is kind of strange. He does annoy me from time to time. I think he is just a weird guy, and all he knows how to do is piss people off.

my vip runs out next month?i thought vip lasted a year...

i was getting around to it....... so gtfo your banned next month the day your vip expires unless you change your gayass ways

yeah, no go sit in the corner away from everyone ealse and slit your wrists and die fucken emo kid

...wow you ruined it...why couldnt you have said something like "Plutomic,why would i post in this thread about you...you are my buddy!"....seriously none of you guys have a sense of fucking humor...jesus christ

lol what a ****ing douchebag you are. I don't even know you and I hate you plutomic. Why are you such a whiny *****?