Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Just goit outa Jail

Heya Pplz Been awile since iv been here probly nobody noticed hmm owell.. XGhozt wanted me to post this he thought it was like reall hella funny so w/e heres why i was in jail :

me n my friend we stole a car Expensive one one of those new GMC Yukons and we left town and drove up to one of those booths like a day later that looked like a place where you just pay the toll and leave so we drive up and they say we need a pass to get through cause its a military base O.O and we were like Oh and he said do you boys have a license and i was like OHHHHH SHHIT!!!he tells us to pull over and were like **** that were in a stolen car so we drove straight through that little wooden poll that goes up and down and were cruisen through a military base at 120 mph and then like 7 cop cars start gaining on us we turned in some desert and we flipped the car like 6 times and crashed

yep....it was pretty fun too when we stole it we peeled out on the ppls front lawn that shit was pretty funny heh i will doit again just dont know when.

hmmm, sounds fun but how long were u in jail :\... and i havent stolen a car from random ppl only a buddy of mine one time ;) which is a funny story but long..

Lol, oh great this is going to turn into one of those threads where everyone tells shories. By the end of the thread the stories are complely outragious.

Lol, oh great this is going to turn into one of those threads where everyone tells shories. By the end of the thread the stories are complely outragious.

lol.. u know it xD, i will post up my story soon heh...

Why are so many people from Ghoztcraft crazy?

Solarton is jsut plain out mental, but it also fits in.

His status on yahoo at the moment is "Summoning Demons"

rofl

LOL thats hillarious!!

We should have a section so everyone can post their stupid stories

LOL thats hillarious!!

We should have a section so everyone can post their stupid stories

this is it now ;)

yeah but no one really konws about it...

Wow, You stole a car AND drove through a military base? So exactly how long were you in jail?

did u get butt raped? oh, why am i asking this... of course you did.

How do you know? o.0

He could have been the one doing the raping T_T

rofl y is every1 on Ghoztcraft retarded?

I do, I rememebr back when he went to jail.

He sat in my clan channel for like 2 days after he said he was to go to court soon.

Never saw him again til the day he posted this.

lol

Dude first of all that is a funny ass story. You guys should be on one of those stupid criminal shows...LOL> NO offense intended though.

How the hell could you not know you were entering a millitary base? The huge fence with the razor wire should have been the first clue, and the second should of been the huge signs and people wearing fatigues!!!LOL