Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

How many GP Do you have?

I need to know how many ghozt points you guys all have, and whats the most amount youc an remember ever having. Im trying to set new prices for the store, but I dont know what the avagerage ghozt points you guys all have. So dont lie becuase it will mess it up. :thumbsup:

Thanks O.O

Well..the Army system helps...ALOT with the points. So 30 sec ago I had 10057, and now I have 250,000...The most I ever had was about 8,000,000...So set the prices really high :P

Well, when I played I usually got about 1 mil a day.

Adn the highest I ever had was like 25 Million

Er..most i've had is 1 million 400 373.

I didnt come on this site a lot a while back when I first found out about it. But now I do. Right now I have 510k

I want to see the Screenie! lol. Someone told me it stops at around 8.5 million...Weird.

Orly? Who told you that?

I want to see the Screenie! lol. Someone told me it stops at around 8.5 million...Weird.

Thats only when I edit someone points, it wont let me edit more then 8 mil.. I dunno why.. :cookie?:

No you can't get more the a little over 8 mill

I can't reember the exact number

Ohh ok.

Hmm.. Ok just a few more people and then ill update the prices.. Do you guys think I should delete all the member items? So we can start over?

i had like 86 million but only with that little cheat or glitch w/e u call it >.< 32 million with out it

What.. Im talking about since the upgrade. :cookie?:

Most i ever had was around 6.7 bill (i know how to abuse glichese better then fish) :D

Yes Ghozt Reset everything.

Everything.Army ,Fortifications, Siege, Units,Armory and any thing else i missed.

Not many people play it to begin with right now and the poeple who do still play it have come back and played it each and every change/reset/attack.

sure that works for me

but change the unit upgrades after upgrading a few times you can get like 500+ a day, that's pretty bad, make it harder to progress in units.

and take out the 8388607 gps limit, you need more than that

army system is pointless to play, fish wastes a bunch of money on buying gps and you can never get first place no matter what....... thats why i dont play any more and im sure its why other people dont play it any more aswell

yea dude even i'm bored of the army system, besides the fact that for some reason i cant view it (ghozty fix, i just realized that)

Edited by adam591

im not board of it, its just there is no point in playing it you can never be #1 unless you pay money

If you wern't a dick you would have gotten some of the points i buy. Every time i buy points a decent portion goes to helping people. To keep them intrested in the army system and wanting to keep getting better. Also If I want to spend money on a site that's my buisness.

So shut the fuck up and get the facts sraight.

i have 5969 gp

I have 360,675 now. The most is over 4,000,000.