Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Army System Balance.

Wait you still have acess to the adming panel though i mean you own the site you own us all right...lol

And i'm glad you think i'm doing a good job.

I do but I dont wanna mess with it.. lol

**UPDATE**

Lowerd all item repair costs at least by half.. Was getting alot of complaints and I too agree it was too much to repair some of the items.

Also we're gonna try new items again. Added 4 new items. One to each section. There just a step up from the items below.

Notice this update in the main post as well.

Hazah! The new items are back, are they any good?

Maybe you should make some weapons that do special magic :P

BTW what the hell does skill level do? I never seen it do anything everytime I upgrade it and stuff besides my GPS gainage.

Very nice job, fish.

I like the new changes, and good job with the new items.

Isn't it great? That we have such a dedicated person as our AS mod/admin (whatever you want to call it, lol).

lol, I kinda like this one, I managed to get to first untill I got sabotaged, that wasn't fun...

Sentries pwn spies.

Remember that.

I love this AS it's a slow start, but meh, still awesome non the less ;)

I think we all miss the old AS. It was the original and was the best. But this one is getting there.

**UPDATE**9/15/06

Four new items have been added.

Fissure Yumi of Lucifer- Is the attack Item

Aegis of Omen-IS the Defence Item

Greaves of Agility-Is the Spy Item

Penetrating Eye of the Raven- Is the Sentry item

One to each Section. Special Thanks goes out to Invisible for volunteering his time to help me think of the names. He will be rewarded with one of each item. We actully spent some time thinking of them,

For those wondering what a YUMI is....

A yumi is a Japanese longbow used in the practice of Kyudo (Japanese archery). Traditionally made from a composite of bamboo, wood and leather, yumi are of asymmetrical design, with the grip positioned at about one-third the distance from the lower tip. It is believed the asymmetric shape was designed for use on horseback, allowing the bow to be more easily moved from one side of the horse to the other.

Pretty Bad ass in my opinion.

I will be adding Races Sometime in the near future. Just Not tonight. Also expect some other surprises.

If you like the changes Please rep Both Invisibile and Myself.

This is also edited into the Original Post.

hey no problem i wanted to help :) thank you a lot i really love the new items T_T and yeah it took us a good 30-45 mins to come up with names :)

thats so gay. i went to rank 4 because of that. bitch

anyone could of thought of those shit if u asked

i protest that invisible get 2 out of the 4 items

The point is he fucking volunteered just completly out of the blue.. Get over it. I would have done the same if you had volunteered as well. Deal with it. He helped me so i assisted him. It's not the end of the world he's not number 1 so you stil have something to strive for. If i hadn't of said that he got the 4 items you wouldn't of even questioned it. But rather then being dishonest i made it public knowledge.

Im getting hella good at this army systems guys, ill be number one soon. :D

Sign in to follow this