Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

WoW SUCKS BALLZ

I spent like 90% of my day on that damn game. I have 12 lvl 60 chars. I took my chars and deleted them. I unistalled the game. and the i broke the cd. I FLUSHED THE REMAINS DOWN THE TOLIET. I watched kids at my school go from Varsity football and Lacrosse to WoW nerds. This game should be banned from modern day life. oh and for the record LEEEEEEEEROOOOOOY JENKINS.

i play WoW steadily but certainly not all of my time on it. its not as addicting to me as it seems to be for other people.

It's a matter of personal preference.

ownage game, Very addicting

Never.... EVER...

Misuse Leroy Jenkins name AGAIN!

WoW, blows. Once of my friends is a varcity footbad and basebal player, and he wont stop playing that stupid game, its like always running in the backround. We should do something about this, just go all over the place and tell people stories about it ruining lives.

We need to make vidoes, recordings, and posts all over the net. GO GO GO

I don't really see the big deal about WoW, i don't really think it is all that great of a game. Although I am not into MMO's...mainly because I don't think any game is worth 10$ a month?

Dude WoW is more than that..

its 15 bux a month

Sorry about that, I was just going off of what I heard my stepbrother paid for other MMO's. I just don't see the appeal to spend that much money a month. I mean its not like the game is free...

i havent played wow in like 2 or 3 days. obviously not addicted. i wish ppl in WoW would party up more often then solo. i dont like paying 15 bucks a month to solo.

WoW is teh gheyzor

i mean i got a genertor after like 10 days of searching, i get on AND THEN ITS BORING AS SHIT

i mean its soo fricken boring

I don't really care for WoW my comp can't even handle it, lol.

I Play D2 sometimes. But not like hardcore.

Put it this way, I don't put more money INTO a game than the actuall cost of the game itself.

I don't really care for WoW my comp can't even handle it, lol.

I Play D2 sometimes. But not like hardcore.

Put it this way, I don't put more money INTO a game than the actuall cost of the game itself.

i make an exception for MMO's (and of course expansions). i dont buy things like new weapons or single player chapters or anything for games. though i did buy the halo 2 multiplayer map pack.

I hae wow installed, and it works. It can connect to private servers.

LOL you are contributing to the brainwashing of the masses with WOW ghozt. LOL