Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

fuck you invisible!!!

all i have to say is fuck you...i mean really fuck you..i hope you die in the most painful way possible.my hatred for you burns with 1000 fires of hell...i mean i really fucking hate you..i hate you more than i ever hated xthar or bounder...i mean i really fucking hate you..if i met you,i would first woop your ass,then i would skin you alive.Then i would proceed to rip off your balls and then remove your adam's apple.I would then proceed to shove your testicles into your throat and cover your whole body with salt..If some how you still arent dead,ill just let some dogs finish you off.....nothing pisses me off more than some little bitch who thinks he is better than me,its one thing if you are better than me at something and want to brag,but its another when you try to treat me like a fucking worthless human being...

Btw.i hate invisible.

Ok I think you are mad because as you said " Invisible thinks he is better then everyone" Not true at all I have respeect for others I really dont see what made you think this..

O wait I do.. I just said I do not want to talk to you and you went crazy...

Edited by Invisible

Ok I think you are mad because as you said " Invisible thinks he is better then everyone" Not true at all I have respeect for others I really dont see what made you think this..

O wait I do.. I just said I do not want to talk to you and you went crazy...

look at how you respond to me in other threads...

See this is just text.. One person can take it in a WRONG way.. the other day was being sarcastic to me but I couldnt notice it over the Msngers.. You maybe took it wrong..

But anyways Im sorry.

oh..ok then in that case all is forgiven!!!!!!!

not

O well Ill let you be...

Stop fighing you two sound like a married couple having sex

shut your self up masterx

ok Xthar no need to be jelous you can be the drunk uncle

and you can be the drunken hobo who sucks dick for crack!!!

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i have to say is fuck you...i mean really fuck you..i hope you die in the most painful way possible.my hatred for you burns with 1000 fires of hell...i mean i really fucking hate you..i hate you more than i ever hated xthar or bounder...i mean i really fucking hate you..if i met you,i would first woop your ass,then i would skin you alive.Then i would proceed to rip off your balls and then remove your adam's apple.I would then proceed to shove your testicles into your throat and cover your whole body with salt..If some how you still arent dead,ill just let some dogs finish you off.....nothing pisses me off more than some little bitch who thinks he is better than me,its one thing if you are better than me at something and want to brag,but its another when you try to treat me like a fucking worthless human being...

Btw.i hate invisible.

Um, Plutomic? What could a person on GC do to you that would make you feel this way, seems kinda overboard....

LOL master X o.0

Btw.i hate invisible.

I wasnt aware that you can actually count flames.

I just don't understand why it is that most of the time when a lot of the members create a thread its a flame thread...

I mean we should be looking for interesting things to post but instead....

Btw.i hate invisible.

cuz, arent u like 12 or 13? how would u possiblybe physically able to to do that?

he just gets mad at someone and goes crazy, starts saying all sorts of things that he has no intention of doing....its not like its the first time he has done it...