Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

MasterX is like the akazukin of Ghoztcraft

Iv been looking on bwhacks lately and looks to me like akazukin dt Are in love with each other... But yet no one likes akazukin... Ok thats ight. All the mods hate him because he is useless. All the members hate him because he is useless.

Now lets look at Ghoztcraft.

OK GC No one likes Masterx besides XGhozt..... Kinda the same relationship between Aka and dt. Dont you think? No one likes him no mods like him.... He does nothing but spam. Even more then smashedpumpkins. I think its really funny.

If you dont find. You should really check out 3 or 4 threads on bwhacks. And look at all the mods that retired because aka is so uselss. Or just look at sc_modders sig

For this very reason Jordan should get admin...

Or Xthar

I like MasterX..... like more than a friend :wub:

and... I like Aka too lol.

He's iight as a forum whore, I mean he makes the funniest shit on MS Paint.

Actually wait... Phantoma is the one that makes the kick ass pics...

Yeah fuck Aka, only good that comes outta him is... uhh... he likes... anime. Yeah.

But MasterX > Akazukin. What makes MasterX so cool is that he... uhh.... he... is the only admin that refers to himself in a 3rd Person.

I think I proved my case. Defense rests.

I think you called him a moron..

MasterX is a moron.

But without MasterX, Ghoztcraft would be dead right now.

Because he fixes many of the problems that face GC.

I didn't call him a moron lol.

You just misinterpretted.

And Bounder gives an excellent point. He does alot for this site while most of our mods/members aren't aware.

XGhozt knows more then him now.... he dont need him any more...

xthar,

masterx did more for this site then you and XGhozt combined

na i dont think so

your a noob for haveing your text blue and so small that no one can see/read it So i aint even gona bother highlighting in and copy and pasteing it

Adamn, Masterx didnt do nearly as much as i did on this site, you saying that piss me off big time, and hes not getting demodded xthar. My and masterx are friends, and he helps me by giving me information. His lazy ass dont do much on the site, but give advice. Also he helps run the private server.

you removed my access to help with the private server :wub:

i'm just always on it :D

i didn't help much with the site i just took XGhozt and put him in a new pot so he could grow then he outgrew the pot and ran into the forest

..lol

Buttnaked right?

Streaking in the forest have we Ghozt?

Edited by Z

So MasterX is admin because he is your adviser?!

Im guilty.

Thats bullshit! Ghozt I know your admin but I think someone smarter should be an admin.

For this very reason Jordan should get admin...

well according to jordan, he (jordan) doesn't have a surplus of time to use on gc.

Still better then a "adviser"

Still better then a "adviser"

ghozt and masterx are friends in real life. if you made a website, wouldnt you let a best friend have some power in it? i dont really have a problem with masterx. not one big enough for me to think he deserves to lose his admin status.

Well ... To be honest no I wouldnt let my best friend be admin if he doesnt do anything I would let him get Globad mod but not admin... ? I never said he is bad I just think Jordan would do a better job as admin

Well ... To be honest no I wouldnt let my best friend be admin if he doesnt do anything I would let him get Globad mod but not admin... ? I never said he is bad I just think Jordan would do a better job as admin

even if your best friend helped build the site? i dont think masterx will be losing his position any time soon and gc doesnt really need another admin.