Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Making a MapHack

i was thinking about making a maphack, but im not sure how their security works, does it just check for known progs, or does it use something to see if the memory's been tampered with?

Sorry for the late post but trust me on this one Stings no plugin is safe.. I made a thread about that :) were you can download it.

i'd rather code my own, i like programming, but i wanted to know how their security works first, like if it can tell that you've fiddled with mem

Yeah.. all Im saying is you will get banned just use Stings man

no public maphack is undetectable. so unless you are very talented and are willing to put in many hours of mundane work, it wouldn't be very beneficial.

Stings is... Its 100% safe man trust me.

ill pass. everyone that was using a map hack got banned about 3 or 4 months ago (yes, i was using sting's).

WITHOUT plugins lol.. Any plugins is ez ban ofcourse.

i heard that people that weren't using the plugin still got banned.

Thats a lie ,,,

oh, in any case, my friend owes me 40 bucks, lvl 89 trap sin, and all my items. he told me i wouldn't get banned by using the plugin and he promised to get me back to where i was if i happened to get banned.

Wow hehe ... well He does.. but please try to stay on topic kk ^_^

Lol... STINGS is SAFE.

I've been using it almost since it came out, and nothing.

dude i've already CODED A FUCKING MAPHACK lol, i just want to know if their security checks for memory edits, d2 maphacks are easy as balls to code, so no, its not public, its JUST for me, but it changes memory... ok? i don't really play d2 to much, its just for shits...

well when u say, "i would rather code my own" and, "i was thinking about making a maphack" it sounds like you haven't done so yet.

Can't you dissect other peoples programs?

Or is that impossible.. O.O

You could if you knew how. that has ardy happened with hella hacks and progs. As a matter of a fact, any and all "cracked" progs are "dissected" lol

Stings is the safest thing ever withot plugin that is

end of story closed