Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Penguin Plug hacks

i'm just curious because ive played some hackers with penguin plug on

Like what do u want to do to the penguin plug?

I want to be able to maphack like inhales maphack, while penguin plug is on because i like apm live and replay features and stuff like that

I saw this on bwhacks but I forgot how they did it and im 2 lazy to find the topic again lol.

Not sure... I think your on your own for this one. Just search through all of BWHacks :D

Alright this is pretty simple and im about 75-80% sure it works. Penguin Plugin* (not Penguin Plug) works by detecting unit clicks and the turning on/activation of hacks in-game. Therefore if the hack is already on, such as an iNHALE maphack BEFORE the game starts than there should be no sign of maphacking to those with their penguin plugin on. NO MATTER WHAT!!!! DO NOT CLICK ON OTHER PEOPLES UNITS or that WILL be detected because i always play with penguin plugin on to detect noob hackers who do this.

There is absolutely no way whatsoever to prevent a multicommand from being detected so I recommend not using it if attempting to be "sneaky"

well thats ^ very helpful. thanks =D

np. thats like the 1 surefire way of hacking without detection

Injecting the dl with PP on doesent work when u start the game it just crashes.

Anyone figure this out, i looked at BWhacks and i can't find anything.

oooo i get it,

dude its IMPOSSIBLE (i think) to use inhale with penguin plug

lol last time i used pp i had to buy a new hard drive... :suicide2:>.<

Edited by Ruler_of_war

nah PP is really cool, if anyone can help me what so ever that would be cool

anyone?

??????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????

Penguin plugin fucked up my SC. I had a pain in the ass time trying to get it back up. I used to use it when nothing was out yet. its funny the day that 1.14 was released I had invited some1 over for h4x0ring. rofl , talk about bad timing XD. As for inhale with penguin plugin, I don't know if they are compatible. But first start SC with Penguin plugin ALONE and log in to bnet. While in chat room load inhale. If your machine don't crash/ sc crash, go have fun. If it does...... then u know they aren't compatible :) .

Edit: hmmmm 500 posts already....

well, i wouldnt use pp unless i'm in a scd game, other than that i mh all the time, i have succsefuly loaded mh with pp on and gamed, except i am 100% sure ur a smurf from scd here trying to get hacks that work with pp. so u know what play scd fairly and hack for ur own pleasure.

I haven't really messed with penguin plug, to my understanding it was basically a hack itself, its just not used the same way.

How about you

Multicommands are able to be hidden. Annihilation has a slightly slower Multicommand that prevents Penguin Plugin from detecting it.

I don't use multi command, just want to be able to hack with pp on.

Wow......i just emailed blizzard asking if you can get banned for using penguin plug, and surpizingly the persion said YES because it is a third party program O.O