Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Penguin Plug hacks

Lol, because it gives you an advantage and it's changing the way starcraft was built to work.

Did u also know starforge or ANY map editor can get you banned :P

In the copywright it says that staredit cannont be exploited for any use :P

Please don't make stupid pointless posts. And yes, any third party prog can get you banned. Penguin Plugin and other map editors can get you banned. But Blizzard is too lazy to really care. They'll say yes and all, but to enforce it, would be like killing the Starcraft UMS map section...

penguin plug is kinda an anti-hack program...

of course theyll let u use it =\

It would be nice to have inhale with a macro that copies the penguin plug logo that people use in the beginning of game to show they got it on.. 1.000 Using SC extension to save replay. (not a direct quote personally i cant remember it anymore."

I think it would be halarious.. blatently hack and then be like "HERE SEE!?!?" "I GOT PENGUIN PLUG ON".. =D

O and btw blizzard supports WGT and PGT (i think PGT) and those two support SC Extension, which is basically a hack (3rd party program) which violates the stacract/warcraft/diablo etc. user agreement. Officially, i dont believe it supported or they would have it on the site, but in the line of things to get rid of im sure its on the last on blizzard's list.

Edited by PhYnAsToR

Physnastor has the right idea!! anyone want to try hacking it?

or make a spammer that says:

Saved by extension 1.00 ext..

anyone?

??????????????????

1. Please do not post more than once before someone else posts something. This is called spam...

2. You can just copy and paste whatever phynastor was saying, into a regular spammer... Then you can just spam that... And you've got your spammer thing...

I've used Penguin Plugin before while hacking and it didn't affect me, I doubt it's a hack... Plus can someone post a link to Penguin Plugin? I'm kinda too lazy to Google it...

sorry for bringing an old topic back, i wanted to answer this a while ago , execp tthat fag googa was here... he's an scd player and i dotn want scd to be ruined with hacks.... so now that he's gone.. heres how.. sc modders hack works.. the kc rex 1.. but its got text display saying map hack activated blah blah blah.... so use a hex editor to get rid of that.. my bro did and he hacks with pp on.

sorry for bringing an old topic back, i wanted to answer this a while ago , execp tthat fag googa was here... he's an scd player and i dotn want scd to be ruined with hacks.... so now that he's gone.. heres how.. sc modders hack works.. the kc rex 1.. but its got text display saying map hack activated blah blah blah.... so use a hex editor to get rid of that.. my bro did and he hacks with pp on.

Not quite sure what you mean here. the kc rex 1?

So what hex the hack to make it not say activated?

I don't think that's true. Can you pls post a screenshot of using pp and a maphack. I don't think it's that easy: remove inhale blabla with a hex editor and than it's working.

And pls post a screenshot during (Apm in the corner and maphack on) the game and not a screenshot of the gamestart. Thx!

i been playing with hacks with pplug like xtazy aand inhale and muiltcommand load pplug inject download than play with it but xtazy works 100% inhale works 20% muiltcommand works 73%

I don't think that's true. Can you pls post a screenshot of using pp and a maphack. I don't think it's that easy: remove inhale blabla with a hex editor and than it's working.

And pls post a screenshot during (Apm in the corner and maphack on) the game and not a screenshot of the gamestart. Thx!

yo man... i didnt say inhale.. i said kc rex maphack.

i been playing with hacks with pplug like xtazy aand inhale and muiltcommand load pplug inject download than play with it but xtazy works 100% inhale works 20% muiltcommand works 73%

xtazy, doesn't count. PP stops MH. You can hack PP with any hack, but it's when you turn on the MH is when it really stops you.

Edited by Suteki

ahh KC Rex. Ok thx. I will try this.

And still don't believe this 20% inhale. Just delete the text and than pp runs with every hack? lol. I have to try this.

btw. cause p00onu is just reading this thread. Your drop hack is also working with pp.

topic related link: http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21990

Edited by YourMother2

i got the rep ima post it soon HOLDDDDD