Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Saddam Hussein to be hung on sunday

Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, sentenced to death for his role in 148 killings in 1982, will have his sentence carried out by Sunday, NBC News reported Thursday. According to a U.S. military officer who spoke on condition of anonymity, Saddam will be hanged before the start of the Eid religious holiday, which begins this Sunday.

Saddam’s sentence, handed down last month, ordered that he be hanged within 30 days.

Earlier Thursday, Saddam’s chief lawyer implored world leaders to prevent the United States from handing over the ousted leader to Iraqi authorities for execution, saying the former dictator should enjoy protection from his enemies as a "prisoner of war."

RIP that mother fucking bitch

link to source?

uhhuh...

Why wasn't I aware of this earlier? Was this even in the fucking news?

Whatever... hanged huh? They still do that?

With todays technology, you figure they made up a more sophisticated way to die. Guess we had to go 18th century on his ass.

They can't televise it, that'll just piss more people off. None of who live in the United States of course....

Edited by Z

I don't know i think Hanging is a pretty good way to kill him.

I mean can you imagine the fear of being in his position walking to the gallows having the rope put around your neck and waiting. Just waiting for the executionor to hang you. But no, it's not over yet. Almost but not quite. There theres those few minutes where you suffocate. That's gotta be the worst feeling in the world. But I still don't think it will be enough suffering for all the pain he caused. But it'll do.

i think its great. The guy ordered hundreds killed in the 80's. On top of that he killed thousands more with mustard gas. He deserves everything he gets.

Actually there were some hangings where they didn't have a few minutes to suffocate because the fall snapped their neck. Quick, easy and painless. They have to do it just right, so good enough to make sure it wouldn't snap and he would have at least.... 5 minutes (which is a pretty long time when your clinging for life) of suffocation and inevitable dies.

I dunno, the whole hanging thing has been out-dated. We need to spice things up a bit.

Okay let's take the hanging thing to a whole new level. Instead of just pulling the lever and dropping him to his death.... lets play w/ the guy. Let him get outta breath for like 10 seconds.... cut the rope and let him drop into a pool of sharks. Oh yeah, sharks with lasers on their heads that can cut right through anything.

Or we can rip off his fingernails one by one, then shock his testicles with a car battery and then hang him....

Yeah...

Oh thats just cruel Adam....

Tell me more.

Edited by Z

Oh thats just cruel Adam....

Tell me more.

rofl i hes just about dead there, but i mean he really does deserve it for what he has done

I think z should make an animation, it would be famous!

eh, I think this is gona cause some serious shit in the usa like a bombing or something, Im actually scared about it.

uhhuh...

Why wasn't I aware of this earlier? Was this even in the fucking news?

Whatever... hanged huh? They still do that?

With todays technology, you figure they made up a more sophisticated way to die. Guess we had to go 18th century on his ass.

They can't televise it, that'll just piss more people off. None of who live in the United States of course....

Aren't they hanging him in Iraq? I think that is the reason they chose hanging...Because their government wants it that way. He was responsible for killing thousands of his own people.

Aren't they hanging him in Iraq? I think that is the reason they chose hanging...Because their government wants it that way. He was responsible for killing thousands of his own people.

yeah its offical now, he was just hanged in iraq about 20 min ago

By CHRISTOPHER TORCHIA and QASSIM ABDUL-ZAHRA, Associated Press Writers 7 minutes ago

BAGHDAD, Iraq -

Saddam Hussein, the shotgun-waving dictator who ruled

Iraq with a remorseless brutality for a quarter-century and was driven from power by a U.S.-led war that left his country in shambles, was taken to the gallows and executed Saturday, Iraqi state-run television reported.

ADVERTISEMENT

It was a grim end for the 69-year-old leader who had vexed three U.S. presidents. Despite his ouster, Washington, its allies and the new Iraqi leaders remain mired in a fight to quell a stubborn insurgency by Saddam loyalists and a vicious sectarian conflict.

Also hanged were Saddam's half-brother Barzan Ibrahim and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, the former chief justice of the Revolutionary Court.

State-run Iraqiya television news announcer said "criminal Saddam was hanged to death and the execution started with criminal Saddam then Barzan then Awad al-Bandar."

The station earlier was airing national songs after the first announcement and had a tag on the screen that read "with Saddam's execution marks the end of a dark period of Iraq's history."

A U.S. judge on Friday refused to stop Saddam's execution, rejecting a last-minute court challenge.

The execution came 56 days after a court convicted Saddam and sentenced him to death for his role in the killings of 148 Shiite Muslims from a town where assassins tried to kill the dictator in 1982. Iraq's highest court rejected Saddam's appeal Monday and ordered him executed within 30 days.

source- http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061230/ap_on_re_mi_ea/saddam

Actually there were some hangings where they didn't have a few minutes to suffocate because the fall snapped their neck. Quick, easy and painless. They have to do it just right, so good enough to make sure it wouldn't snap and he would have at least.... 5 minutes (which is a pretty long time when your clinging for life) of suffocation and inevitable dies.

I dunno, the whole hanging thing has been out-dated. We need to spice things up a bit.

Okay let's take the hanging thing to a whole new level. Instead of just pulling the lever and dropping him to his death.... lets play w/ the guy. Let him get outta breath for like 10 seconds.... cut the rope and let him drop into a pool of sharks. Oh yeah, sharks with lasers on their heads that can cut right through anything.

Or we can rip off his fingernails one by one, then shock his testicles with a car battery and then hang him....

Yeah...

Using hanging as a method of killing is SUPPOSED to snap the neck. Anyways, people can live up to an hour on the rope when their neck didnt break. We had to read a book called "Night" and it was about the holocost and one of the Jewish kids got hung and he lasted like 45min just dangling lmao.

Remember that this topic is in the serious discussion section, so think before you post here.

on topic: he had it coming. i think the reason he was hanged is because it was done in irag's custody and for what ever reason they chose that.

I think z should make an animation, it would be famous!

hmm... :grin:

MSPAINT ALL TEH WAY!!!

brberz....

i havent checked your sources, but cnn and everywhere i went said he was to be executed be executed at dawn saturday (in iraq) i received a newflash txtmsg thing at about 10:30pm that he is now dead.

the video of his death was taken for archival purposes, id be suprised if it doesnt get leaked by the end of the weekend...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_Saddam_Hussein

Mariam al-Rayes, a legal expert and a former member of the Shia bloc in parliament, told Al Iraqiya television that the execution "was filmed and God willing it will be shown. There was one camera present, and a doctor was also present there."

As i stated above i wanna see the fucker hanging. I have my own conspiracies.

upon reviewing that wiki article it's rather interesting to see all those nations views on his hanging. It's kind of Disturbing that most of them were not strongly for the hanging. I say that in a way that is saying that I Think the Usa Dropped a few more ranks on the respect ladder with countries it maybe shouldn't have.

Preparing for hanging...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...ussein+executed

Dead Body...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=37...am+hussein+dead

Theres no Video of him actually dropping to his death, which blows serious donkey dick.

As morbid as that may be I agree i wanna see the fuckers neck snap.

Here is a picture of him being hung.