Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Glitches

I was surfing the net, and cam across an interesting thread on Ultimate-Filez.com AgentGOD's website. And this thread had very very interesting glitches... Here's a screnshot of what I managed to do... :D

Screenshot0001.JPG

Steps:

1. Take high templar and hallucinate a gas tank 3 times

2. Take 3 probes/scvs/or drones and pick up 3 of the hallucinated gas tanks.

3. Spread the 3 gatherers apart evenly.

4. Wait for the extra hallucinated gas tanks to disapear.

5. Create at least 12 units/buildings/ or other things such as minerals, beacons, or heroes.

6. Kill one of the gatherers with the hallucinated gas tank. (Farthest right one seems to work the best.)

7. The unit or building you created in step 5 will appear in the gatherers place.

8. Take another gatherer that hasn't been used for anything and go either under or next to the unit that appeared after you killed the gatherer with the hallucinated gas tank.

9. The new gatherer will pick up the created unit, and it will become something, such as a ghost.

Note:

- Attacking sometimes, can cause a crash/disconnect.

- Moving with a building in the gatherers hand can cause a crash/disconnect.

- Picking up the newly created unit without a shuttle can sometimes cause a crash/disconnect.

- Killing a gatherer with a hallucinated gas tank, after you max out your unit supply will cause a crash/disconnect.

OOOO there are SOOO many gliches for sc, and yet i never seen that one O.O

i dont really get the s/s u posted, is that scv connected with the wraith O.O? like u move the scv and the wraith move with it or wat :)

Yep, the Wraith is stuck to the scv... It's neat how it was done. After you killed the worker in the instructions, if you want to make the Wraith, you use Dragoons... Make 12 Dragoons, and then when you kill the probe, a dragoon will appear, pick it up with another worker, and a Wraith attaches itself to your worker. It's funny since it look slik your worker has a rocket attached to the end and a giant gun thing in the front. >.<

wait.. so if u kill the scv, the wraith disappears? or will it just be like a 2 in 1

I use to have a huge long list of things that worked and thigns that crashed you for this glitch :)

I think i got it from staredit.net

If you kill the probe, the probe dies, and the wraith disappears... But a Dragoon reappears...

I'm not really going to bother trying to compile alist of these things unless someone hands one to me, but as far as I have experimented, Zealots High Templars, and DTs crash you, but Dragoons and Command Centers work. It's funny when you pick up a command center... The worker looks like it is holding a very very invisible object, you can only see a faint shadow or outline sometimes. And everytime the unit changes direction or stops, it makes a rock like the ones found back in the last patch's rock mineral hacks...

Nice find man.. Hah

Technically it's only holding a wraith's sprite lol. Not a CC.

There are many cool glitches is SC to mess around with. I acutally haven't seen this one done though.

Oh yeah, it's really kewl, and really unstable... If you used that probe to attack anything, you crash. :/

You try to make a DT appear instead of a dragoon or a command center, you crash..... Try to pick up a High Templar, you crash.... :/

Yea Actually i saw a probes fly from a island 2 island but i dont no3 it was a glitch or hack.....

That isn't possible so I doubt you even saw one...

dude i saw it aint see thing ... darn shoulda save it ,plus was around 1999

Heh... I doubt that happened, you sur eit wasn't templars?

OOO its just a worker fly hack, like the drone float, but back in the day ppl hacked it to work with other units

yes viper in fact they had unit placement hacks

You mean you could just spawn a unit out of nothing? Or just make it go anywhere you wanted regardless of terrain?

well spawn a unit out of nowhere on this dbz game this guy spawned me 5 ssj4 gokus at the begining of the game

yes i remember for like 5 days there was a private hack that spawned mutas outa air, too bad it got patched so fast :)

That coulda been the map itself.... But sigh... I wonder if it even is possible to spawn a unit out of nothing lol. The idea has crossed my mind before, but I forgot about it until now...

no it wasent the map viper we played the same map 2 times ( 1ce with hacker 1ce without hacker and i diddent need to dl either time ) and it wasent in the first game but it was in the second and i looked for the trigger but their was none