Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

GunZ Online

GunZ Online is s mixture between FF7 (the movie) and the Matrix. Although it does not really have a story line, it is the best shooting game that you can play for free. In fact it is probably the best shooting game. It uses unique 3rd person view and you can have melee, ranged, and packs such as grenades, smokes, health kit, and more. When you kill a player, or complete a mission you get Bounty. With Bounty (BP) you can buy new items: Shirts, Pants, Gloves, Shoes, Guns, Swords, Daggers, and more. Also in this shooting game, you grow levels, unlike most shooting games.

There are clans, and the clan feature is amazing. You need 4 people (including yourself) to create a clan. Once you create a clan you can go onto the "Clan Match" servers. Your clan is ranked out of all the clans on ijji GunZ. Currently my clan is 2-4. We are working on improving.

One thing you will want in GunZ is Xfire, to download it go to www.xfire.com. Don't forget to add me: calabriatechno

GunZ Online can be downloaded and played at www.gunz.ijji.com

Instructions:

1. Go to www.gunz.ijji,com

2. Click "Download File" and it should start downloading.

3. After you install it, you have to go on the website to play, but first you have to register. Register.

4. After you register an account, click "Play Live"

You are good to go!

Here is a screenshot of the gameplay

Gunz007.jpg

Gunz001.jpg

Gunz006.jpg

Gunz004.jpg

Gunz002.jpg

Here is the best GunZ video, watch the whole thing because the begining or first 30-60 sec is boring.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="

height="350" width="425">

<param name="movie" value="

/>

<param name="allownetworking" value="internal" />

<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />

<param name="enableJSURL" value="false" />

<param name="enableHREF" value="false" />

<param name="saveEmbedTags" value="true" />

</object>

Have fun playing GunZ Online!

~MadChat

Edited by MadChat

Interesting.

Have fun with this forum :ph34r: I played GunZ once, then I got rid of it 5 minutes later because it messed with my hacks for SC...

GunZ > Starcraft in gameplay but Starcraft will always hold a place in my heart :ph34r:

This game isn't even worth playing. My cousin is addicted, but I tell him he's handicapped.

Everyone who plays that game are almost all pros and it's fucking gay because people are uber cheap also.

GunZ = Suck

just out of curiosity, how is this 3rd person view unique?

GunZ Online is s mixture between FF7 (the movie) and the Matrix. Although it does not really have a story line, it is the best shooting game that you can play for free. In fact it is probably the best shooting game. It uses unique 3rd person

All of that whole paragraph is bs. How can you compare a video game to a movie, and how is it unique?

Because every shooting game is 1st person? And Sgt Snoo Snoo, didn't your parrents ever tell you: Practice makes perfect? Or if you don't succeed try and try again? I'll be posting more screenshots shortly.

Because every shooting game is 1st person? And Sgt Snoo Snoo, didn't your parrents ever tell you: Practice makes perfect? Or if you don't succeed try and try again? I'll be posting more screenshots shortly.

many many shooting games are in the 3rd person view.

tribes, tribes 2, tribes vengeance, gears of war, all the ghost recon games, max payne, ratchet and clank, socom, and syphon filter are just some games in the 3rd person.

3rd person view is nothing unique.

Try out GunZ and you will see how fun it is. Sgt, the reason I say it is a mix between that is because of the moves in the game.

Moves:

Wall Run

Wall Flip

Wall Jump

Wall Cancel

Dives

Dashes

Blocking bullets with sword

You are your character. Buy the clothes you like, or go to the Premium Item Shop on the website and get GunZ Points to buy unique item.

i honestly hate games where you lvl up, that type of a game annoys me. The more time u waste in the game, the better u can be, i like something like startcraft where it;s 100% skill, maybe some hacks, but still... not where some 5 yr old can play 18 hours a day cuz he has no school/job and pwn an intellegent person because he is lvl 70 or w.e the highest lvl is.. tho this does seem fun.. SC OWNS IT ,... ut does too..

It's kind of lame how none of you have even given this game a chance for 30 min just to play. Seriously, don't express your oppinion toward this game in this forum. Just try the game, play for a half hour. If you don't like it, don't play it.

i actually played the game for about 2 or 3 weeks. i loved the god mode hack, inf ammo and many others. i also enjoyed leveling up to lvl 50 in under an hour while afk.

That doesn't help my case, nor does it help the other newbs trying to lear how to play.

In everything you learn by experiance. Play for awhile and you'll see.

lol. GunZ is one of the worse games ever made. If you want a good shooting game that is free and dont suck that bad, Get warrock.

www.warrock.net

Real gameplay screenshots:

http://www.warrock.net/screenshots.php

I played tooooo much CoD back in the day. I've had enough with army games.

better then "GunZ"

Don't worry MadChat Gunz is one of the best games i've played rather easy to get used to and the ability to move almost anywhere with a complicated combo of key inputs makes the game alot more skill based then level based.

If you havn't downloaded it don't bother you would get owned by the 12 year old koreans

If you did download it and got owned HAHA you suck!

It you still play it i'm on it somwhere i think i'm TheMasterX or somthing i'll help you get owned

Thank you, one out of the bunch actually know what I am talking about.

Being that there are so many combo type moves [refer to the K-Style tutorial] you have to have VERY quick reflexes to play. The levels honestly mean nothing, the only thing it does is alow you to wear or use a specific item.

Seriously, this game takes serious skill, it's not like an RPG where higher levels always win.

[Me and a clan member " [Cursed] " killed a lvl 30 and 42 in a clan match. I was level 10 and he was level 12 at the time.]

your a dumbass i must admit. All games take "Skill" idiot.

This is more skill based then level based; levels only mean you get cooler looking stuff. Also BF style pwns can someone teach me it?! No matter what you will get pwned with or without hack eventually... No matter what it's a fun game some people that are currently bashing the game probably haven't even played it. Never heard of the term "Try it you might like it."?

Exactly, Azn_Hero if you want to learn BF go to the Korean Style tutorial. I posted a good tut in GunZ Online forum here.