Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

V.I.P question.

Ok i am about to buy vip, got paypal loaded and such lol, but what files does gc have exactly?

Why did you post this in the RPG section..

And, please don't donate to Ghoztcraft for the downloads.

There is more than that.

The downloads arn't that plentiful but you get all these xtra things that must be good cause they keep XGhozt away from the femalies :-D

my bad, thought this was general forums, but yeah i do want it for the downloads, so will u tell me whats in there, i hear x4 premium is there but im not sure.

Ya there are some downloads that XGhozt freaks out about when somone leeks them, idk whats private or not, i don't even think i have the password for the VIP section o.o

like wat kind of dls? because id want to end up wasting my money here when i could of pay for zg or some shit. So??what files???

You have to get vip to see whats in there.

After your vip, you have to pm me for the password.

Its against the agreement for vip members to share information from the private forums.

Wow fishys right. thats neat. and i just went over 4000 posts lol.

Anyways you really should buy vip. Downloada are sweet and you even get more reputation around the boards.

if ur gonna buy vip for downloads, I think its a waste. sure ur helpin the site, but theres more to GC then downloads. If it wasnt y u think ghozt added all these extra fun features?

I'm 427. I joined before Xthar, not that it matters, but I wasn't active for like 5 months, then I got really active and have been since.

You can see what your member number is under your avatar and such, it's under your posts and stuff.

Also, you joined Jan 12, 2007 in case you didn't know haha

You lack basic skills

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah.. I gotta use my common sense :icon_lol:

Oh yeah.. I gotta use my common sense :icon_lol:

What the hell? How the hell did it get copied? I just wrote one!

I don't know.

But let's stop spamming :rolleyes:

if ur using fast reply and u click add reply more than once it will copy it twice.

what the fuck?Spammers like this should be Permanently IP banned...

Lolz, this closed?

i aint ghozty but it says the date the post has been submited on above the post.

This thread has also been Hijacked!!! It is now about Pugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^_^

i love pugs i used have 3 pugs now we have 1. pugs are actually from china and pick wise if you want to get a PRETTY PUG

HE should not be ip banned stop jumping all the time and... zomg ... PUGS!?!?!? ohhhhh ahh nvm

bleh, I prefer cats, even though I have bad allergies from them. XD