Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bw 1.13f

hahaha

ive been playing alot of melee games w/o hacks

its fun but i like the use of multicommand

(P.S: I don't play fastest maps)

lol hahah if your that big of a noob where you cant play with out hacks dont bother playing

lol hahah if your that big of a noob where you cant play with out hacks dont bother playing

Irony lot ?

I WANT NEW HACKS!!! ROAR!!!

Yes, I love your spam.

No, there are no maphacks for the new patch, but there are some hacks such as Annhiliation X2 Revision 5 for 1.13f.

I don't mind playing without hacks, I just choose to play with hacks. Is that a problem?

no, its not

Zero gold working new patch ??

inhale 1.13f ??

Anihilation mineral hacker not found

help!

Im closing this topic, or at least moving it to the hack beggin, jesus christ guys.

lol i have no clue what multi command is bcus ive never used it but yeah it sucks that they patched bnet stupid n00bs complaining and then the come in and fill the whole freggin place up and then you beat there sorry assess bcus they suck and you can still win without hacking i usually hack for fun like pinger/spammer/spoofers but i like to drop the ocasional noob bcus he tries to bs me

how do you put those thingies that should go right about here?

{ }

{

}

damn it didnt work oh well you know what i mean

why is everyone so caught up about hacks, u know when a patch comes out it does take time to make hacks! let it be for a while, someone will make one! :|

The fun thing about this new patch is that it did nothing to fix mineral and supply hacks, and then it opened up the zerg canal hack. Good job blizzard!

All my hacks i had are gone now :*(

how come :down:

i waz expecting b.net to patch out the mineral hack and other shitty hack. but turn out to be very disappointing. i just dl a mineral hack and test it few min ago and rape 2 guys.

The fact is that Blizzard just doesn't care enough About SC they just want to make it seem like they are making an effort to solve the hack problem. They have made their money on this game a million times over