Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Turn off RSS Feeds?

Turn off RSS Feeds?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Turn off RSS Feeds?

• yes
    • no

I think so. The topics being made haven't had much of an influence here in gc and people barely respond to them.

Yep i agree here. I know for me the first things i look at are the top 5 posts and like the side panel that has more then just the 5 active posts. When those 2 areas have topics in then that aren't active I just move on. Thus decreasing my activity on the site. Cause if there are no active topics in the top 5 topics area then that must mean there isn't alot of activity.

I say just keep them out of the top 5. I mean i did that on uberhax :P .

Yes pl0x get rid of it. If I want my news, i'll go to cnn.com k thnx.

I hate the RSS feeds because it pushes all the active topics down.

Yes, I mean some of the things it picks up are good. But most of them are news we simply don't care about lol. Or at the very least, keep them out of the active topics sections. Make like a new section on the home page just for the RSS Feeds that way they don't interfere with the regular topics.

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7432

I told you guys if there was a problem with the rss feeds to post on that topic and I would turn it off. Its not a big deal it was a trial idea I had. I'll go turn it off.

w00t

Someone close/delete this topic now pl0x