Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

"xGhost"

I prefer the stathack.dll from Palomino...

the state is right, just that. because it saya that i live in MT. PROSPECT. o.0. umm no, napervile.... lol

Did ghozt kick his ass? ghozt kinda disappeared...

No, no one kicked anyones ass, yet.

He tried to challenge me 1v1 Laser Tag right before I got off, I told him I would play him tomorrow but as soon as the game starts I'm just going to pause hack it, then use name spoofer and go into all the games he does and keep pause hacking or drop hack him :P

Lol thats a good idea. but if ghozt kicked his ass would be better.

How do you figure...?

Ghozt would just do the same thing.

He probably kick his ass then do that i mean kill 2 birds with one stone.

Use English pelase.

You're such an idiot...

one or two words missing and you cant figure out what i said....

I said he would probably kick his ass and pause hack and drop hack. killing 1 bird with 2 stones.

No, you're an idiot. XGhozt doesn't play laser tag. XGhozt wouldn't be able to kick his ass, besides "Kicking his ass" would be a waste of time if you're just going to drop him later anyway.

Not really because you have a win against him and then just to piss him off more drop hack him or pause hack.

Stop posting lulz I hate arguing with you.

So did anyone AT LEAST give him a virus?

Sorry, my brother came over, we have been playing games on lan all day long. :P

ok dang you guys really have nothing better to do but chase a guy who claims to be ghozt and says ghozt sucks. and now you want revenge. just LOL

hhh ill see what i can do kenshyn :thumbsup: but im going to have to put it on hold cause im about to crash my computer hehe :biggrin: ill tell every 1 why later >.<

Kenshyn and I were telling jokes to eachother until he came out. He was in that game for at least 2 hours.

he was probably scared of getting owned by ghozt.

http://www.ip-adress.com/details.php?c=SFU...FYwWTJocGJuTT0=

It says he lives in Hutchins, what the hell?

Well I dunno why but it doesn't show where I live accurately. It shows that I live outside of Kecskemét and that is not true.

Edited by Zhuinden

lmfao@this thread

Kenshyn... You need a new version of oblivion.......

Nooo, you need a premmy version of AX4 with a lot of other neat stuff :P I believe it is better than Oblivion, but it's a personal opinion. Don't make this an Obli vs AX4 ~ AG vs Zyn flame war.

Anyways, just drop the guy out from every match he is in. Nothing extra.

Kenshyn... You need a new version of oblivion.......

No, I like 1.0.3 It doesn't have all that non-sense shit in it like "As soon as a probe is made, it is auto sent to mine minerals." Yeah, I know I can shut that off, but it's too fucking stupid to even bother with.

Plus, 1.0.3 has no bugs and has never crashed on me :P.

Nooo, you need a premmy version of AX4 with a lot of other neat stuff :) I believe it is better than Oblivion, but it's a personal opinion. Don't make this an Obli vs AX4 ~ AG vs Zyn flame war.

Anyways, just drop the guy out from every match he is in. Nothing extra.

I have the premium version of AX4, but I like Oblivion better, plus, I use a separate drophack that works 100% of the time, every time.

I haven't been on sc since I posted this thread, I might get on in a couple mins though :-/.