Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Pluto Launch Success!

only a lil bit, i mean comeone its a giant ball of ice orbiting the sun, wat the hell could possibly live there?!?!?

its one degree above absolute zero i bet or even absolute zero

u would freeze instantly

you got a point that space ship might just freeze up there cuss when you hit absolute zero every thing around you freeze instantley Air,Water any thing and everything

might? it would freeze up nothing could survive absolute zero not even god himself or the strongest of viruses and bacterias

i mean what do u kno taht couls stand up to absolute zero

Edited by Pete_Zahut

well of course nothing lives there now, or is something so evolved that it can survive....who knows. I mean theoretically the planet might not even exsist as we know it. But it will be telling what happend there a long time ago.

i dont think anything can live there long enough to "evolve"

only a lil bit, i mean comeone its a giant ball of ice orbiting the sun, wat the hell could possibly live there?!?!?

its one degree above absolute zero i bet or even absolute zero

u would freeze instantly

its impossibles for anything to get to absolute zero

poply, its impossible for anything to reach absolute zero on EARTH but anywhere else like pluto or a comet perhaps it can

i doubt it VERY much, even something billions of light years away mocing extremely slow would cause some (even if very little) friction with space dust.

nah it will still reach absolute zero

even if tehres a tiny bit of friction it will reach absolute zero eventually

Bubble travel sounds fun, i want to do that, who wants to join me.

OOOOO PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!

if u dotn pick me i will slit ur throat while ur sleeping cut ur penis off and stik it in the

microwave with ur pet if u have one then wen ur parents wake up tehy will find ur dog splattered in the microwave along

with ur penis

well it's not like they are gonna take the vid/pics with a regular camera LOL. I believe that pluto is not absolute zero, seems pretty unlikely. Aside from that we are going off of these theories according to our scientific advancements, who's to say there isn't something up there that we do not understand? Could be possible. Thats all that I was saying

Sign in to follow this