Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Pluto Launch Success!

By that time, they will finally decide that Pluto isn't a planet after all and no one will really care about it.

just because its not a planet doesnt mean we shudnt study it. though pluto does seem like a wothless planet and i wonder how the ship will not totally freeze. we'll get to see what it looks like in 2016. but by then, we can have a rocket that can get there in 6 years.

yeah your probably right, but still it is gonna be very cool to see the pictures of what is going on there. I can't wait.

they think that pluto was once all water

um yeah

SPAMZOR

i really can't wait to see what is on Pluto now, or maybe it's not really there anymore...since it is so far away!

spamz

does anybody here have any idea how much spam has spawned in this thread?

I don't really know..what I do know is that I am very interested to see the pics that come back from pluto. I have wondered about it for years now..reading books and theories and whatnot

to bad you need to wait 10 more years lol

yeah well for me it will be worth it...very exciting. whats 10 years when the whole area is pretty much unknown.

pluto is awesome

i would live on it if not for the fact its freezing cold and has no technological value of any kind

so i'd be dead on the inside

if any really good pics come back, i might put one in my sig or avatar

oh you have got to know that those pics are gonna be amazing

well that pesky lack of oxygen might stop you from living there too! LOL

lol

in ten years we would all have a personal robot of our own jus like in irobot then tehy will realize tehy are superior to us then kill us all to the brink of extinction and then take over the universe.

anyways by then we would have life on mars and BUBBLE TRAVEL!!!!

I am keeping track of what is happening on the internet. I can't wait for some reports on what is going on as it nears pluto!

you know when are the gonna look at uranus? LOL

LOL not my anus. Youranus!

LOL seriously though, aren't you excited to see what is going on, on the planet pluto? Maybe its not really there the way we think it is anymore...who knows?

Sign in to follow this