Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The Army System is Back!

OK guys, after over 19 hours of working on getting Ghoztcraft and the GhoztPoints back to reality.

Myself, The owner and founder of ArmySystem.com and i-8-my-Golfish have finally done it!

Thats right, the good ol army system is back, and updated. This time around we have big plans of integration and better layouts of everything. So far I\'m sure you have seen things around the site about the Army System. Well, we are ready to make it public and let the good times roll. I guarantee you will be spending alot more time on the site now. So, lets get to the point shall we?

Everything is Integrated with these "GhoztPoints" and I mean Everything. Here is a short list:

- Posting

- Arcade

- Downloads

- Referring People to register here

- Buying a Subscription

- Attacking Members

So, every aspect of these points is explained in this nicly coded page I made for you guys. The Points System

Please review that page, I\'m sure you will be checking it quite often. You can get points from doing anything to posting, or rating a download or topic, hell, even people replying to your topic gives you points. And all of these \"GhoztPoints\" are used in this "Army System".

When joining the army system, your points get set to 300. So quickly spend them and join as soon as possible to start getting your points to count for something.

In the Army system, you can build an army, buy things for your army to attack with, attack other members at any time, and take their money. There is a bank to protect your money. You may use the Points to sell things to other members on Ghoztcraft.

So, now most people want to know if the points are worth any money. The answer is Yes.

But only in one direction.

Soon, there will be an option for you to buy points in the Subscription section of Ghoztcraft. You will be able to buy the points, and then I will add them to your account, bank, or whatever you want them to be used for. But you cannot turn in the point for money, and they are non-refundable.

Also, you might notice that some things are adding in relation to these \"GhoztPoints\" all over the GcRemake Skin. They will soon be working links and working links on all the skins. The interesting part about this is that you will get points weather you want to or not.And the more involved with the site you are, the more you get. Refer to that Points page.

Last time we did this is took months to get everything perfectly balanced out, so please go play the game, get involved and give as much feedback as you can. Yes, I\'m talking about complaining about everything.

And you might as well make the army system page your home page on your browser, because god knows how much points your going to lose when you get back from school! Build up those defenses so that no one attacks you while your away from your computer!

So, lets begin shall we?

The game starts in 1 Hour from this post.

Army System is now open.

ooh.... how long has it been since this old mod was activated?

this will without a doubt bring more good times. i'm still considering whether or not i will participate in it.

nice work ghozt and fish i will try my best XD.

Also something that wasn't mentioned in the post.... Is that the next month is testing. Once we get balanced out we'll reset if it needs it. But I'm sure some of the point values need tweaking. Also Note that that stats page will be changing as we tweak things so it may not be 100% correct.

The Army system is now open, points have been reset.

The long wait is finally over. We worked hard on this....+rep is much appreciated.

thanks guys, +rep for sure

Ghost points now display no matter what, on the topic view.

I'm working on getting the points to display on the everyone profile.

Stats page is now accurate of this post. Added several Stats. And Deleted the ones that didn't work. I think I am going to keep adding to this stat page and turn this into more of a FAQ about the AS.

Who ever gets the best at it should make a tutorial to be the best :D

If i ever feel really ambitious I could do it. I know the AS pretty Damn good. And this stats page will keep growing tommorow. I'm gonna add lots more so virtually everything is covered.

Neat. Finally now it really is worth it to post a lot. Although, the Wight race is kind of useless...

It Is the basic race. For those that want a challenge With no benefits of negative sides. And you Don't have to post alot to get points. There are other ways. Posting does help though....

Finally now it really is worth it to post a lot.

Thats exactly what I wanted to hear :D

Damn I better start getting active again :D

I want to reach teh top ten adn stay but I know I probably won't :D

:P

Damn I better start getting active again :P

I want to reach teh top ten adn stay but I know I probably won't T_T

:P

I belive in you T_T

Omfg, I've just noticed, now it is a true DISADVANTAGE that I am the God of the Arcade. Damn.

Lol, how so?

DUDE GHOZT GJ PLUZ REP MAN U ARE THE 1337 i wish i could plus rep u more than 1 but oh well...

VIP's should get something extra!!! :rolleyes:

no they shouldnt. -.-

You're not a VIP so hush because your opinion doesn't count.

Now before I become a crazy maniac since I haven't slept for about 3 days i'd recommend you agree with me :rolleyes:

They have a 5% discount on everything. :rolleyes:

DUDE GHOZT GJ PLUZ REP MAN U ARE THE 1337 i wish i could plus rep u more than 1 but oh well...

LOl don't forget i did alot of work too.

VIP's should get something extra!!! :D

Yes Ghozt set it so it for a 5% Discount.

That's like a savings of 500 GC points on the best weapon WOOT WOOOT!!!! :D