Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Computer Crash

hey i have an old topic of this somewhere but whatever, my computer shuts down randomly and i dont think its the power supply because... well it wouldnt be able to turn back on right?. Some times it can go for 2 days without crashing. but recently its been going for about 30 min..

The last time i had this problem was because p00onu was messing with the drophack on my comp and as soon as i deleted it my computer was fine... so again i deleted all my sc hacks and still a problem

ne1 know of another reason? or recomend ne software to help me please? i have spydoctor, adaware, avg atm

thanks for your time

W0rms often do that.

(lol@p00onu pwning your computer irl)

Matter of opinion, rly.

I had to nuke my computer to get rid of the last one, because I was too lazy to do my research.

Just go here:

http://www.geekstogo.com

And, you can try Ewido. That worked great for me when I had malware.

Have you done any virus scanning lately?

But srsly, if you want to know what to do, go make post on geekstogo.com

They usually reply in under 15-30 mins.

kk awesome thanks alot ken yeah ive done alot of scanning avg found nothing adaware found 121 things but fixed them all but like 20 min comp crashed lol, and spyware just found like 22 things i just removed but they where all cookies gonna go check that site

Norton Pwns Viruses AND Worms if you have the good versions. [Norton Internet Security is recommended... 360 version is better but its only extra protection. Internet Security is all the protection you need but it doesn't have extra protection. You know what I am saying? You pay less for IS, you pay more for 360 but extra protection. So I recommend IS at least!

What is this word you speak of? "pay"

Lol?

More like illegal downloading. :P Am I right?

I don't see what is so great about Norton Anti Virus anyway.

well dull freedom if all els fails make a backup disk of ur most trusted files/folders put em on a disk and reformat ur hardrive

also if i had a topic for every time my computer fucked up i would have more posts than ghozt

NORT. ANTI VIRUS IS OVER FUCKING RATED IT SUCKS AVG AND AVAST FTW

Norton AntiVirus = teh sux! Its all about Norton Internet Security and Norton 360. Whats FTW?

Norton AntiVirus = teh sux! Its all about Norton Internet Security and Norton 360. Whats FTW?

FTW = For The Win

rofl did you even try running scans on your computer? the only problem you would have with gcs hacks are if they have a warning lvl. witch some people dont look at.

of course ive ran scans thats the first thing i did, i have no hacks on my computer atm ne way. this virus really pissing me off cant stay logged in for more then 30 min till comp shuts down.. just gonna fuckin drag it to the comp store tommorow

had a problem like that finally a scan got something and it went away o and try to set your comp back a couple of days before it started?

My fav spyware killer is Spybot - Search and Destroy. Anyways, about that, can it be a hardware thing? Look up in your eventvwr.msc in Run what the log says.