Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

....i hate to do this....

I talked with XGhozt and blah blah blah.

dragoonerzerg (10:21:57 PM): Have a HAPPY MEAL!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auto Response from XGhozt00 (10:21:55 PM):

Playing Starcraft, USWEST

Username is XGhozt

Channel Ghoztcraft

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XGhozt00 (10:22:20 PM): NUH UH

XGhozt00 (10:22:22 PM): ITS WENDIES

XGhozt00 (10:22:24 PM): y*

dragoonerzerg (10:22:42 PM): u get the joke? lol

dragoonerzerg (10:23:07 PM): read this carefully lol "Have a HAPPY MEAL!"

dragoonerzerg (10:23:24 PM): I meant have a happy meal. u get it? lol

dragoonerzerg (10:24:13 PM): u dont get ithuh?

dragoonerzerg (10:24:40 PM): "HAPPY MEAL" means enjoy your meal!!

dragoonerzerg (10:24:42 PM): lawl

XGhozt00 (10:25:01 PM): gooner..

XGhozt00 (10:25:05 PM): you stuck..

XGhozt00 (10:25:08 PM): your*

XGhozt00 (10:25:14 PM): if you leave it pisses everyone off

XGhozt00 (10:25:25 PM): and now goldfish is going to leave and shit

dragoonerzerg (10:25:41 PM): your stuck? wut does that mean?

XGhozt00 (10:25:43 PM): means you can't leave us!!

XGhozt00 (10:25:53 PM): Everyone is getting pissed off at everyone

dragoonerzerg (10:26:16 PM): well....... I came back before well...."gooner is fucked up" "gooner retarted"

XGhozt00 (10:26:20 PM): so what man

XGhozt00 (10:26:25 PM): bwhacks did that to me for 2 years

XGhozt00 (10:26:27 PM): in fact

XGhozt00 (10:26:30 PM): they still fucking do it

XGhozt00 (10:26:40 PM): if i let them get to me i'd never have made Ghoztcraft

dragoonerzerg (10:26:51 PM): like " XGhozt is a queer"?

XGhozt00 (10:26:48 PM): these are kids over the internet

XGhozt00 (10:26:52 PM): and your letting them get you down

XGhozt00 (10:26:55 PM): man fuck that

XGhozt00 (10:26:56 PM): yes..

XGhozt00 (10:27:00 PM): and worse than that

XGhozt00 (10:27:34 PM): my advice si to come back, make a new post saying that your not leaving, etc..

XGhozt00 (10:27:54 PM): your created this drama bubble

dragoonerzerg (10:28:05 PM): ok i think about it..... seriously dude my mom is a friend of the Police.

XGhozt00 (10:28:03 PM): and now other epople are leaving too

XGhozt00 (10:28:11 PM): big fucking deal

XGhozt00 (10:28:17 PM): you called me like 6 times a few days ago

dragoonerzerg (10:28:23 PM): LP and I created it

XGhozt00 (10:28:25 PM): what the hell are you going to do?

XGhozt00 (10:28:33 PM): call his ISP

XGhozt00 (10:28:34 PM): big deal

XGhozt00 (10:28:39 PM): so hes gets wanring from his ISP

XGhozt00 (10:28:49 PM): even fi your mo is friends

XGhozt00 (10:28:55 PM): there is no reason she can't call anyways

dragoonerzerg (10:29:03 PM): r u mad at me?

XGhozt00 (10:28:59 PM): so that doesnt mean anything

XGhozt00 (10:29:02 PM): slightly..

XGhozt00 (10:29:23 PM): becuase i don't want goldfish to leave becuase xthar is pissing him off

XGhozt00 (10:29:24 PM): see

XGhozt00 (10:29:29 PM): xthar keeps maiking fun of you

XGhozt00 (10:29:30 PM): and so

XGhozt00 (10:29:35 PM): goldfish is mad at xthar for doing that

XGhozt00 (10:29:45 PM): xthar will get demodded if he keeps it up

XGhozt00 (10:29:50 PM): becuase i'd rather have goldfiosh than xthar

dragoonerzerg (10:30:01 PM): so its a chain reaction?

XGhozt00 (10:29:58 PM): Sbut, if youc ome back, and just like..

XGhozt00 (10:29:59 PM): YES

XGhozt00 (10:30:00 PM): god

XGhozt00 (10:30:05 PM): perfect way to say it

XGhozt00 (10:30:09 PM): go fix the fucking hcain

XGhozt00 (10:30:12 PM): chani*

dragoonerzerg (10:30:41 PM): how do I do that? make a damn thread

XGhozt00 (10:30:41 PM): i don't know..

XGhozt00 (10:30:42 PM): do your head

XGhozt00 (10:30:48 PM): everyone is arguing about how old you are

XGhozt00 (10:30:51 PM): clerify things

XGhozt00 (10:31:01 PM): say you don't want this drama round here, bleh bleh

dragoonerzerg (10:31:12 PM): I'm any age. solution?

XGhozt00 (10:31:09 PM): just let it come naturally

XGhozt00 (10:31:16 PM): you can do it gooner..

dragoonerzerg (10:31:31 PM): O.K....K.O

XGhozt00 (10:33:15 PM): keep in mind that goldfish stood up for you

and so I decided to come back...... if its worth it. I don't want GoldFish to leave because of XThar whining about gooner whining about everybody. Its a chain reaction. I found out (I was watching you guys) that Ghoztcraft was breaking down and everybody was going mad against each other. All because I left the WHOLE FUCKING SITE was going nuts. (omg how can I be that powerful? lawl) So in order to save this site, I come back, we have a happy ending... the end. As I observed, Goldfish did everything he can with his keyboard and mouse and brain to keep this site calm and sturdy and he stood up for me. I felt very sorry for that to happen and for what? he leaves? just because of XThar and everybody else and shit. All starts at the Core of the Apple.... me.

PS: I want to clarify my age............ I'M NOT 11 nor 12 nor 13 nor 14 nor 15 nor 16 nor 17 nor ... not even 10.

From now on, my age will be ANONYMOUS!!!! Please don't take my age so damn seriously. Its makes this site so immature and babyish!!!

BlUeFoX679 (9:41:15 PM): Dude i'm sticking up for you. even if you don't return, just know that

BlUeFoX679 (9:42:11 PM): cause even if you were annoying at times your activity out weighed that and people are fucking idiots

BlUeFoX679 (9:43:13 PM): yea i see that I know you can't see the staff boards but i'll copy and past the thread i just made

BlUeFoX679 (9:43:31 PM): I think some of the staff has been grossly immature about the whole situation with Dragooner. He wants to leave, let him leave but don't fucking humiliate him. We're fucking staff, not average every day members. Some people hold respect for us and those that are idiots make the whole staff look bad.

I'm not gonna mention any names cause people should know who they are.

Cut this shit out.

See? He is doing all he can and he is standing up for me. But whats the point when I'm not there? Now he is about to leave this site. I don't want that.

So the conclusion to this is that I'm coming back to stop this mess.

I deleted my other post because i messed up several times and i was getting pissed on editing it.... first i would like to say welcome back. my first thing to say is the name calling is out of control and it seems that every single person picks on you and that leads to the age thing where people ask how old are you because how your acting. age does not make the site babyish its a common question because "you act the age you are". next thing is xthar is going to act like he always does get high or drunk and make fun of people. last is the big old gold fish that was a cool thing to stick up for gooner i thought it was kinda extreme that you were also going to leave if gonner was leaving. i can see why you get mad because people still flamed him after he got fed up and left. the question is will it blend lol sorry for the humor. the real question is were is a global mod or ghozt when you need him and will things change?

i must've missed alot while i went dormant. hopefully i can help piece this place back together. starting now i'll be keeping a closer eye on this site (i should've been already though).

Well, I'm glad to have you back. I'm gonna give my detailed thoughts on this thread and then am going to sleep.

XGhozt00 (10:29:24 PM): see

XGhozt00 (10:29:29 PM): xthar keeps maiking fun of you

XGhozt00 (10:29:30 PM): and so

XGhozt00 (10:29:35 PM): goldfish is mad at xthar for doing that

XGhozt00 (10:29:45 PM): xthar will get demodded if he keeps it up

XGhozt00 (10:29:50 PM): becuase i'd rather have goldfiosh than xthar

dragoonerzerg (10:30:01 PM): so its a chain reaction?

Let me state that Xthar and I have had our differences in the past. But in the last few mnths I have gained respect for him since i thought he had changed. Thats why i just accepted it when he got his mod position back. He was respectable to the members and was generally helpfull. Then tonight After i asked people to stop harassing gooner Xthar chimes in and goes completely against me. We are on staff We are supposed to be respectable to all members minus the flame board. All that happened and that im complaing about was in the shoutbox. Staff are supposed to get along and be in agreeance on these type of things. We're staff because XGhozt felt we were right for the job. We help to represent the site. Acting like an idiot is not something staff should do.

and so I decided to come back...... if its worth it. I don't want GoldFish to leave because of XThar whining about gooner whining about everybody. Its a chain reaction. I found out (I was watching you guys) that Ghoztcraft was breaking down and everybody was going mad against each other. All because I left the WHOLE FUCKING SITE was going nuts. (omg how can I be that powerful? lawl) So in order to save this site, I come back, we have a happy ending... the end. As I observed, Goldfish did everything he can with his keyboard and mouse and brain to keep this site calm and sturdy and he stood up for me. I felt very sorry for that to happen and for what? he leaves? just because of XThar and everybody else and shit. All starts at the Core of the Apple.... me.

I was going to leave for the fact taht i felt strongly enough to stick my neck out and make a scene and even if staff didn't support it. They should not blantantly go against something I feel strongly about. Either see my point and agree or don't see it but don't go out of your may to go the opposite of me. Of it you do, tell me a good reason why something that i feel is a big deal really isn't. Xthar did none of this.

This makes the staff look bad and un unified.

I stuck my neck our for dragooner for several reasons.

He's an active member. whether he makes good threads or terrible threads it's still activity. You don't like what he posts, So be it just close the thread and move on. Think about it. If Crip or Hg or any other really active member left, the activity on the site plummets. I felt i had to stick up for gooner for this reason.

Also regardless of the fact that gooner cared or didn't care about the shit people were saying, What is the point of bashing him even if he's "gone". I put gone in quotes because when some one leaves like this they don't really leave more so just become inactive to see what happens. They get annoyed and need a break. So my point is if he wanted to leave just let him go. If you hated him then for you, you should be happy. He's gone. Shut the hell up and move on. Why keep flaming him? If you just let him go the chances that he'll take a break from the site and come back in a week or how ever long are better. but if he decides to come back and see's that people and staff are still flaming him, it just re sparks the hatred making the chances greater that we lose an active member for good. If he comes back to see no one is flaming and he had time to think he may relize taht he shouldn't have flipped out and winds up apologizing any how.

The people that liked him like me and a few others voice that they want him back and thats the end of it.

PS: I want to clarify my age............ I'M NOT 11 nor 12 nor 13 nor 14 nor 15 nor 16 nor 17 nor ... not even 10.

From now on, my age will be ANONYMOUS!!!! Please don't take my age so damn seriously. Its makes this site so immature and babyish!!!

Exactly the fact that people hold judgment against him for thinking he is younger and less mature is stupid. Who say's i'm not a 12 year old? Just because my profile says i'm 21 doesn't guarantee that I am. But I am 21 and can prove it. but thats not the point.

See? He is doing all he can and he is standing up for me. But whats the point when I'm not there? Now he is about to leave this site. I don't want that.

So the conclusion to this is that I'm coming back to stop this mess.

Hey if you wanna leave thats your choice. Take a break. But come back at some point. Most of what i posted in the last paragraph applies to this quote as well. But I had to step in and do something cause things were not right.

I think thats mostly it. I think i covered what i needed too.

Well, I'm glad to have you back. I'm gonna give my detailed thoughts on this thread and then am going to sleep.

Let me state that Xthar and I have had our differences in the past. But in the last few mnths I have gained respect for him since i thought he had changed. Thats why i just accepted it when he got his mod position back. He was respectable to the members and was generally helpfull. Then tonight After i asked people to stop harassing gooner Xthar chimes in and goes completely against me. We are on staff We are supposed to be respectable to all members minus the flame board. All that happened and that im complaing about was in the shoutbox. Staff are supposed to get along and be in agreeance on these type of things. We're staff because XGhozt felt we were right for the job. We help to represent the site. Acting like an idiot is not something staff should do.

I was going to leave for the fact taht i felt strongly enough to stick my neck out and make a scene and even if staff didn't support it. They should not blantantly go against something I feel strongly about. Either see my point and agree or don't see it but don't go out of your may to go the opposite of me. Of it you do, tell me a good reason why something that i feel is a big deal really isn't. Xthar did none of this.

This makes the staff look bad and un unified.

I stuck my neck our for dragooner for several reasons.

He's an active member. whether he makes good threads or terrible threads it's still activity. You don't like what he posts, So be it just close the thread and move on. Think about it. If Crip or Hg or any other really active member left, the activity on the site plummets. I felt i had to stick up for gooner for this reason.

Also regardless of the fact that gooner cared or didn't care about the shit people were saying, What is the point of bashing him even if he's "gone". I put gone in quotes because when some one leaves like this they don't really leave more so just become inactive to see what happens. They get annoyed and need a break. So my point is if he wanted to leave just let him go. If you hated him then for you, you should be happy. He's gone. Shut the hell up and move on. Why keep flaming him? If you just let him go the chances that he'll take a break from the site and come back in a week or how ever long are better. but if he decides to come back and see's that people and staff are still flaming him, it just re sparks the hatred making the chances greater that we lose an active member for good. If he comes back to see no one is flaming and he had time to think he may relize taht he shouldn't have flipped out and winds up apologizing any how.

The people that liked him like me and a few others voice that they want him back and thats the end of it.

Exactly the fact that people hold judgment against him for thinking he is younger and less mature is stupid. Who say's i'm not a 12 year old? Just because my profile says i'm 21 doesn't guarantee that I am. But I am 21 and can prove it. but thats not the point.

Hey if you wanna leave thats your choice. Take a break. But come back at some point. Most of what i posted in the last paragraph applies to this quote as well. But I had to step in and do something cause things were not right.

I think thats mostly it. I think i covered what i needed too.

It took me an hour to read that!

Uh dude?

Yours was longer than his XD

i just wanted you to stop calling me...

lol mine was longer cause i quoted parts of his.....lol

not counting the quoted parts >_> he wrote lots more.

EVen though most was copy pasted, twas still bigger

ok i just realized this that gooner mad this thread called "i hate to do this" witch meaning that gooner did not really want to come back. gooner do you really want to come back with out ghozt or anyone naggin at you?

I wouldn't have gone mad either way, but it's good to have you back :(

Yeah cmon gooner, the only reason you annoyed me was because you where calling me over and over. I don't mind every once in a while, but not 5 times a day.

i am sticking with my question gooner do you really want to come back?

I doubt it, but XGhozt told him that most of the moderating team would fall out of balance, resulting in absolute chaos.

i dont see how everything falls out of order if a member leaves....

xthar will be xthar you cant change him and fish is a diplo on here so he will be in there but mods going crazy naw.......

Nah, they say it's a chain reaction, Someone wants to leave, Fish wants him to stop, Xythar attacks all, Fish says this is stupid and wants to leave, Xythar is an asswhore and everything ends up in total chaos as no one wants Fish to leave because the site would result in Chaos.

Well i explained that in my long ass post above. It's near the bottom of the post probablly like 3/4th down

Nah, they say it's a chain reaction, Someone wants to leave, Fish wants him to stop, Xythar attacks all, Fish says this is stupid and wants to leave, Xythar is an asswhore and everything ends up in total chaos as no one wants Fish to leave because the site would result in Chaos.

Then I come in, and make everyone happy, and everybody comes back to gc :D.

i think its fucked up on how im getting shunned on for trying to make peace

well they should. If everyone should read the shoutbox logs for today what i just said in the shoutbox to 951 and myg0t

i think its fucked up on how im getting shunned on for trying to make peace

Lol who the hell are you kidding? I'm the one that stuck my neck out for gooner.

But i'm done with you xthar you will never have my support on any issue again involving you.

If i recall you were the reason i got what you like to say whiney last time cause i felt YOU deserved the job over madchat. So i spoke out and said why you were better choice over him. Regardless it didn't go in your favor. But i still stuck up for you and made a big deal over it. So you go shitting on me anyway. Whatever man. I know were i stand. I stand up for what i think is right. When it's in your favor you ain't got a problem with my "whining" But boy oh boy when it's somethng you don't like or disagree with it's balls to the wall all out, forget what anyone has done for you.

And something that should be clarified. I don't think i'll ever leave permanently unless life calls for it. But if i threaten to leave I will if things don't get resolved. In this case they did. But in the future if i Leave it will be for as longs as things take to settle down.

The title of this topic represents someday its likely for a fight again. Yeah obvious?

BTW, ALL YOU GUYS THAT WERE TALKING ABOUT ME FOR SEVERAL HOURS, ESPECIALLY NINE5ONE, I WAS RIGHT THERE WATCHING. ESPECIALLY THE TIME WHEN "w/e as long as gooner doesn't find out about this being spread its all ok."

Yeah sure. :zzz: