Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

my new sig

Dont worry winky, i think it looks better then her failed attempt at a good sig :).

thats why you should be demoted. you need to respect the members. even if your trying to joke around.

Gotta have tits in it...Any respectable guy knows that tits make everything better. :)

I give the sig 6/10

Gotta have tits in it...Any respectable guy knows that tits make everything better. :)

I give the sig 6/10

Where did this guy come from?

your omg..... please take the work serious.....

I am taking the work seriously. I mean any guy who isn't gay, knows that tits make everthing better.

What is even more funny...Someone gave me neg rep because I had that opinion. LOL

i dont take discrimination against women based on outward appearance well

if you ask me i think it would look better if the chick wasnt so green toned and if the shade under her breasts wasnt so dark or something.... i dont really know and as always its still better than anything ill be able to make lol...

Pretty much the only constructive criticism in this entire thread! :thumbsup:

thats why you should be demoted. you need to respect the members. even if your trying to joke around.

Agreed.

Made a post in Staff section.

your omg..... please take the work serious.....

Listen to the man people!

Who said anything about discrimination to women? I stated something that I liked. Just like a woman would say something that attracted her to a man.

I am taking the work seriously. I mean any guy who isn't gay, knows that tits make everthing better.

What is even more funny...Someone gave me neg rep because I had that opinion. LOL

ok first of all MAGIC is a girl so your disrespecting her. and i agree with anime.... this thread is filled with idiots..... god DONE POSTING IN HERE.

What I don't see is how I am disrepecitng magic. I said nothing negative about her. I was just stating my opinion. If she is offended, I apologize. But I have yet to hear her say anything about it.

Seriously guys, stop this shit, constantly ganging up on Magic.. You guys do know you're hurting her right?

Anime,Hoov I like your activity but please stay on topic in this thread, if you wish to discuss that please make a post in discussion okay?

yeah sorry magic i get off topic to easy... and yeah you should try to make the shading look better somehow....

pretty good, get a better render next time and make blend it into the bg.

Her skin shouldn't blend or be a similar color with the bg color. Her skin color should be peach, in my opinion. And like Anime already said, the shading under her breasts is too dark.

I like how you always find places in your signature to put Anny, which I'll assume is your name.

by shirt you mean small jacket? and my man you mean young teenage boy? lol... and im not gay i just think that sex and money are the seeds of all evil so i dont like them very much : /

Sex and money are the seeds of all evil? :D Maybe sex with a prostitute...

id rather you never mess with my work ever you dont go to a artist and paint on his painting there for dont touch my work please im asking nicely dont make me be mean

Settle down. Yes, it was rude, but you don't need to flip out on him.

what it looks good, i dont know why mb is goin all pms on him for making her sig better

Just because some female is mad does not mean they are PMS'ing. Stop being ignorant.

Where did your troll come from? :D

Indeed it is my name, God people piss me off some times. Butt ya I'm requesting this to be closed. I would do it my self, Since its my own post. But i cant seem to remember how ow well.

This one was hard, To find a place to put the text in. I don't know why i just couldent, Find a good font for it. And when i did took for every to find a place where it dint stick out to much.

earth