Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sucks to be this rabit.

ownt

personaly i dont think anyone has the right to get offended, i mean this was just for sport.

ah... poor rabbit. as long as they eat it or make it into a coat and don't just waste the body i don't think there's anything wrong with it.

hnm... ok, sport? i like sport as much as the next kid, but shooting a defenseless creature like that is SO AMAZING!!!!! HAHAHA PWNT!!!!

hunting is cool if you are doing something with the bodys. but if your just shooting for fun..... there is no point.

personaly i dont think anyone has the right to get offended, i mean this was just for sport.

Yea I am not opposed to this as long as they do something with it. It was a nice shot and it was out like a light instantly.

well i was just making sure everyone knew what it was be for they watched.

ah... poor rabbit. as long as they eat it or make it into a coat and don't just waste the body i don't think there's anything wrong with it.

What about hunting endangered animals and using their skin for coats/rugs. Do you think the same way.

After the rabbit got shot, was it the shot that actually flipped the rabbit or was it just the rabbit's reaction?

What about hunting endangered animals and using their skin for coats/rugs. Do you think the same way.

After the rabbit got shot, was it the shot that actually flipped the rabbit or was it just the rabbit's reaction?

Well aside from the fact that its illegal to kill an endangered animal, i personally don't think endangered animals should be killed or harmed for the sake of it's species' existence.

hunting over populated animals is one thing. killing animals that are have little population is another.....

Yep Rabits are able to breed at an astounding rate.

No harn in a rabit biting the bullet.

they should legalize human hunting i think it would be a prosperous sport....

thats cruel

Nooooooo! That at poor rabbit. *cry*

daaaamn i wish my gun could do that

LOL the shit people post on YouTube can be so messed up.

lol wow... he better have done something with it or else thats... whats it called? a waste of life. just like poser emos :o

they should legalize human hunting i think it would be a prosperous sport....

i lol'd.

... ok so i was thinking how he got the crosshair on the lense of the camera.... and i just thought, maybe he had a "sticker" and put it on his camera. zoomed in on the wabit, and sniped it from a different location. We cant really asure that the bullet is coming from our position... nevertheless, a good shot. And btw rabit meat tasts pretty damn good.

If they legalize that, that's basically making this place a Anarchy no one will listen to shit, they'll just shoot the fucker.