Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

OMFG SUPER GAY

omfg this is so gay i accidentally hit my mouse off of my desk and somehow broke a part in the optical lens so now alls that works on it is the scroll wheel left click and right click i cant fking move the pointer so gay i have to select everything with tab now T.T and there was this huge bug in my room so im looking over my shoulder every 5 fucking seconds to see if this scary ass bug is there so annoying...

zomg

zomsofdpgdghbdfg

omfg

shit dude

call 9/11 for this?

or are you okay?!

lol im kiddin dude get some bug spray

i need a new mouse too -__-

That sucks, but at least mice aren't that expensive.

It also sounds like you have an unhealthy bug phobia.

when i saw this title the first thing that came to my mind was texas, and WoW steers n' queers :P

yeah its pretty fcking annoying im not scared of dieing but bugs scare the shit out of me o.o and i have mastered the tab arts yeah i dont even neeed a fcking mouse anymore

Last time I hit my mouse it took a chunk out of my knuckle on my pinky, my things abuse me.

i dont get how this is spam its a general discussion about how gay breaking your mouse is... no one here is spamming....

True, I demand a reconsideration on where this should be.

yeah this really shouldve never been moved o.o

ahh, i broke my mouse once, it was only a microsoft white one, but it was still a mouse :'(it was my fault really, i should of never got angry and threw it at the wall :( it was my only friend :( and i destroyed, along with a USB port in the back of my pc :o

i broke my mouse... and the usb chord that plugged into the comp XD it was a good mouse too >.<

Shoe + bug = DEAD (and a mess on your wall or wherever)

MOUSE!

You do realize this was about exactly 6 months old?

most of the time we do but decide to post in it