Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Army System Contest & Winners

You must be rank #1 on the big ranking system you can see in the Attack Members section.

The glitch that got me was the attacking someone with negative money...

you attack them, and you end up with the negative money, they get 0....

How can you recreate that? Does it happen when you have x amount of money, or attack someone else who has x amount of money, is there anything that you know that can point me in the right direction to fix the bug?

Ok im pissed... i just spent like 5 minutes making a post and i hit Backspace and it went back a page...

anyways ill remake it....

Hope this Helps,

Ok, well i attacked him (not on purpose)

and it played through just like a normal attack to someone with +x amount of money

You have defeated the enemy....blah blah...

You recived -24657 GP!

wepaons used...blah...blah....

so i assume that you have to find the code in (Php?) that has the Money Recived Variable

i assume that you will have to find a way to put in some code like...(just off the top of my head)

If ($MoneyWon "<Not sure how to say 1 or above>")
...continue script;

else
<redirect them to Whatever>
echo "This person does not have enough money"

DO NOT USE THAT... im a complete Newb at Php, thats just what my brain though up :D

-Zander

Thanks Zander, I'll look some more into this.

Anytime...

psst... it's Zander :\

Next time, close the contest when you say your going to! I cashed out and I had rank one that whole day.,. But you let it go two days longer which cost me 500grand in interest letting Zar steal my win with SPY AND SENTRY!!!!!! So I am pissed. gg neways. Next round I will be NUMBA 1!!!!

I do apologize for that. I have 2 other admins.. Poply has no internet at the moment because his wire thingy. And hg-bounder is lazy as fuck and he was the one that is suppose to be managing this. Yell at him for not doing anything!

I still curious Div. How did you get all those friggen ghoztpoints? I worked my butt off for mine and I didn't even come close to yours.

i think he just kept putting it into a high intrest bank and didnt spend much.

I got the best bank like days before anyone else, I withdrew it all at a little over 1 million, but because he didn't close it for 2 more days, I missed 8 Interest points, which at 50grand and over a pop is a good 500thou.

Don't worry about it though, i won't be playing this round, college shit is completely consuming my time.

You guys are leading this, right? Epic necro, but for real. This made the AS have a point.

You do know, this is no longer active. Right?

Then w... damn, bug in my eye. Stupid bugs everywhere, this is why I hate summer. Well, what is the purpose of the AS then?

Fun and entertainment likely... wait I just knocked this topic to the top after 17 days of no posting xD