Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

RTOH Premium 5.16

Self explainatory instructions in a .txt file in the rar.

Link: LINK REMOVED - WAREZ ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE

Edited by XGhozt
Admin Removed Link

Self explainatory instructions in a .txt file in the rar.

Link: LINK REMOVED - WAREZ ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE

Quoted for proof of you posting a leaked file.

hes a new member with 1 post the worst they can do is ip ban him which wont do much

Well i alerted agentgod this is a working copy.Hope he isnt asleep cus that leaves 8 hours before he wakes up meaning 8 hours of people using this leaked version :D

wtf dude whyd you have to post a working version......... Man u suck shit go kill urself people actually earn this shit unlike u...........

I have to say you're right.This guy walks in here a posts a hack that normally costs $$ or time either one.He should be ipbanned........ (and of course agentgod just has to be offline when this is happenining :D )

you guys are noobs unless you can program your own hacks i suggest you stfu because its all illegal anyways

ATTENTION!

VIRUS DETECTED BY NOD32 ANTIVIRUS! DO NOT DOWNLOAD.

Alert.png

Not only is this a PRIVATE file, but its virus'd. I was varifying this was indeed the premium and not just a virused re-zip. Well it could be either one at this point.

It's the .ini you need to make it work anyway, not the loader. Also, this key will be soon disabled... Leaking the keys isn't as useful as it was one patch ago.

This was supposed to be posted to VIP. Now it's useless.

Colin_Hannah

Khzpn}halduc} 2382

Put this in an RTOHKey.ini file, put it in your StarCraft folder, and notify us if it says "I AM USING AN ILLEGAL VERSION OF REAL-TIME OWNAGE HACK!". Then I'll delete this thread.

I won't move it to VIP because Shotgunner has already told AgentGOD that this was leaked.

thx for warning us it was a virus i would of just clcik the exe cuz "Well i alerted agentgod this is a working copy.Hope he isnt asleep cus that leaves 8 hours before he wakes up meaning 8 hours of people using this leaked version "

If you use the exact same version of RTOH, along with this same keyfile, it will still work fine through future updates.

He has simply been Mod-Previewed for a week. That's all.

Nope, it won't. Shotgunner alerted AgentGOD which means soon enough the key won't be usable.

o well i woundlt even use that if it was the best hack "VIRUS"

Link Removed.

Just a quick curiosity question. XGhozt, why do you not allow warez links on the site? Personally I think warez is lame but I was wondering why you particularly don't want links to warez?

Because warez are illegal.... and if the links trace here, well then you could be in dip shit if someone found out about it.

...ok..?How is a private hack warez?Its already illegal.....i mean,didnt they make it illegal to reverse engineer an online game?I mean...wtf? Illegal copy of roth private?Its already illegal...fuckbag EAT SHIT AND DIE.

Pluto I was responding to what Winkey asked.

idc...its hypocritical to fucking remove a link because of "illegal content"....if blizzard wanted to,they could sue XGhozt for illegal content...