Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

gooners retardedness AGAIN!

Why the fuck is gooner so retarded. I mean i have people in my school that have Down syndrome, ADD and ADHD, But none of theys people even compair to how retarded gooner is... i mean what makes a asian kid with a small penis lie about this:

(11:05 PM) DraXg00n - My sister got accepted into a movie. thats why im at the studios at Beverly Hills

So after that was said... i decided to trace his ip.... Ooohhhh lookie what xthar found:

OrgName: Road Runner HoldCo LLC

OrgID: RRWE

Address: 13241 Woodland Park Road

City: Herndon

StateProv: VA

PostalCode: 20171

Gooner, please get help for your retardation. And if your sister actually did get put in a movie... What roll is she playing in the movie? The monster? or the incredibly ugly chick?

. I mean i have people in my school that have Down syndrome, ADD and ADHD, But none of theys people even compair to how retarded gooner is...

Actually...If you knew what you were talking about.You would know that studies have proven people with ADD are usually alot smart than an average person....adhd doesnt really affect someones mental capabilty...It just makes them bounce of the walls alot..

"Thats a HUGE bitch!!"

- Deuce Bigalow

Anyways, that made me lol.

Gooner is actually in Beverly Hills. He called me at like 12 and told me all about it and shit >.< .

That would be his cellphone he is using to access the internet?

your just as retarded as him so shut up....

People lie all the time on the internet. It's not like some huge shock or anything.

Xthar, I would appreciate it if you actually used your brain before you post. The average person uses 10% of their brain, from the post's I have seen you make, I would guess you use 6.5%. :/

Edited by Darkomni

Xthar, I would appreciate it if you actually used your brain before you post. The average person uses 10% of their brain, from the post's I have seen you make, I would guess you use 6.5%. :/

Actually the average human uses 100% of thier brain. Why don't you use yours before you post, moron. The idea that we only use 10% is a myth and is not backed by any scientific evidence.

We only use 10% at any given time.

We do use 100%.

That's offtrack get back on topic.

Even though I doubt Gooner was telling the truth.............

Xthar is just being a dumbass like always...flaming gooner.

Which does not give a good impression to members and is one of the leading reasons he got demodded.

it is in the flame board but he only shows respect for the memebrs that are asses like him.

Even though I doubt Gooner was telling the truth.............

Xthar is just being a dumbass like always...flaming gooner.

Which does not give a good impression to members and is one of the leading reasons he got demodded.

it is in the flame board but he only shows respect for the memebrs that are asses like him.

HEERE HEERE! I couldn't agree more. I have read alot of his posts and he is an immature jerk.

Why thank you :)

wtf is this? i did not say that and i dont live in beverly hills. and i did not talk to my sister about that and i never did. Xthar is a liar.

the hell????? this is from 2007!!!!! there is no point in bringing this up! This was at the end of the summer! this was when xthar was on a flaming rampage. Hes way better now that before. But still, this topic is WAY old and has lost its point.

idk ask trever

OH my god. I might not be a mod anymore. But im glad to be VIP.

Also: i let mine and gooners problems ago long ago. Im sorry i called your retarded gooner.

~closed