Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

NEW Patch Wait and read this

ok look there will be new hacks please dont panic like them ****ers at bwhacks.com they wine and begg for hacks dont worry i will update some hacks they will be released some of this weekend but maphack may be released to day

Hacks that still work i think

-Zerg mineral hack

- of course my PMineralHack

-Xtazy 1.15

-UHack.dll = u may try this but it might crash cuz of dl status timer

-muiltcommand

the nuke exploit is easy to make so be patient

The nuke exploit being easy to make isn't necessarily true. If they patched the only way of doing it. It may not be able to be made again.

Pfft.

When blizzard says 'patched' they mean 'Please stop, we fired all of our SC staff and have no idea how to stop you.'

ok look there will be new hacks please dont panic like them ****ers at bwhacks.com they wine and begg for hacks

That's the kind of crap that makes them continue to attack us, along with *...

FaH says he's ten years old. He doesn't have as much sense of control as most people.

You're retarded.

there will be new hacks please dont panic like them ****ers at bwhacks.com they wine and begg for hacks
No.

Zerg mineral hack

-Xtazy 1.15

UHack.dll = u may try this but it might crash cuz of dl status timer

-muiltcommand

No. Offsets have to be updated before they work again.

- of course my PMineralHack
No.

the nuke exploit is easy to make so be patient

They patched it, dumbass. That means you have to find a completely new method of doing it, or a way to bypass whatever they patched. Which you won't.

^ Why are people such asses.. just correct someone and get past it.. I have my times too but.. some people do it more often then not.

^ Why are people such asses.. just correct someone and get past it.. I have my times too but.. some people do it more often then not.

Because he runs around on all the most-known hacking sites and makes up bullshit hacks that he has at DraxHax that don't even work. Yet, he continues to advertise his verbal bullshit all over the place in hopes to bring members to DraxHax. Why? Because that's where he's labeled a "Programmer". Unfortunately, that site lacks active members. Why again? Because the ignorant admin there that gave him his "Programmer" title uploaded a SQL database backup when one of the Devs there told him to upload a php file backup because some of the coding was buggy. But, no, he uploads the SQL db and fucks the site up. So, they're desperate for members. This idiot goes around advertising fake hacks that don't do what they say, and THEN he has the adaucity to go around asking for source, (btw, the only hack he did have that worked was directly copy/pasted source from ulliklliwi) how to use MASM32 (which I had to walk him through step-by-step, and he probably still didn't get it even after that), and criticizing people's hacks. I mean, he actually flamed someone because they made a working hack, but used a tutorial... which is waaaay more than he's ever done.

Does that justify my being an ass? If it doesn't, tough shit. Suck it up.

You people know why they patch SC right?