Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Starcraft Hack Pandora

Someone know where to get this hack. Heard it has mineral hack for all races, drop hack, two crash hacks, and host hack where you can switch slots with the computer good if your in a UMS game and you want to be the computers units.

no i don't think it is what that guy thinks it is. I love it when people start making up all sorts of features to cause SC hack myths!

Guest BeBest_Site_Ever

Dude he's right... i was messn around in google( http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=ghoztc...le+Search&meta= ) searching random stuff, and i searches Ghoztcraft and if u read the second thing. ( http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=123234 ) it is an old thread and some dude named wickedpenguin or sumthin refered to elemental fury.. so i checked it out all i had to do was signe up and i could dl it but this hack didn't worke on 13 e . now they soposably have a new version for 13.f . but i doubt it works otherwise y would they keep it so secret. i mean no1 has even seen them do it. i bet it never worked. never will.now i'm not saying its not possable to make. just that elemental fury is a bunch of n00bs trying to show off. but then again who am i to judge...all i gotta say is the older versions didnt work. so =?and o ya... my old acc wont work, it was qwerty/123. But they dont let u sign up ne more.... geez.. i wonder y? LOL u can even search XGhozt and u'l get some stuff... pretty funny how far google go's. N e ways think what u like, but in my opinnion its a bunch of crap that'l never work. my best guess is, if a hacks private, leave it private.

otherwise look for hacks here.

Edited by BeBest_Site_Ever

it works my freind show me.its real but it will never be public o and i dont think it has slot editor because i got the read me

it works my freind show me.its real but it will never be public o and i dont think it has slot editor because i got the read me

Your an idiot, Pandora IS Zero.

UR the idiot pandora IS NOT zero u jus think it is

ChaosityX, the signature is for you know, a little note or something, we didnt ask for your fucking life story to be put up.

Have a nice day :D

Mini I have asked you nicely keep the flaming in the flame board please

jordan, u are a f.. heheh ok, ill be sure to add a bookmark for the flaming page :D

Sorry I just want to make sure that we are all following the rules. Please lets stay on topic now!

dude that was like totally fudging random it had nothing to do with pandora

yeah I know, don't ask me what that was all about.

So,when is Pandora gonna be leak?Lol

we would if it was available...LOL

yeah you dumb ass n00bs

topic has ran its course

closing