Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Annihilation Glitch

I have found an exploit in the game that allows you to make zerg units build faster,well anyways this is what you do,first press F11 and make sure it goes to repair hack thingy and then when a friend and or comp is building a zerg unit then repair the zerg egg of the unit and your done,but whats glitchy about this glitch is that if you keep repairing the zerg egg until it finishes the building queue stops and the egg will be frozen before it even hatches and its for Annihilation,Enjoy!

Guest SmashedPumpkins

Yea, this is well known and is supposed to be one of the features of the hack.

O,it is?For making the unit be fast builded?

yes that is a nice part of that hack. Put there on purpose

Guest BeBest_Site_Ever

meh... even without that, its a pretty powerfull hack, i like it. But u gotta admit its not as effective as the old terran hack.. i unno its kinda weird. like u get gass but who gives a damn, i'd just max rines and kick ass. LOL

I never knew you could do this with annihilation. thanks for the tip :unsure:

oi guys, ive found some glitches myself. one of them, you press F11 twice, now get this. u select your gather, make attack minerals, and he'll mine them from anywhere in the map! its crazy. and if found a glitch with iNHALE, you press insert and BAM, u see the whole map... its nuts.

im pretty sure that the insert is a new function of iNhale but i might be wrong. Is def. a good feature to use. Overall Anihilation is a good hack.

I love Anhilation but still like inhale when going against comps.

Guest SmashedPumpkins

I love Anhilation but still like inhale when going against comps.

You can load them together. Together it's a great hack.

I actually like Anihilation ONLY when it is used with iNhale. Otherwise I think it is kinda a weak hack by itself.

I agree, annihilation and inhale together is a great combo without inhale aniihilation is okay, but i prefer both.

i agree with u

Oh come on!

actually that is the way anihilation was meant to be used. I mean even if you use damnnation it is not nearly as good as when you use iNhale in my opinion

yeah I sure hope so, you should also try not spamming LOL

anihilation is a pretty good hack for SC

I have found an exploit in the game that allows you to make zerg units build faster,well anyways this is what you do,first press F11 and make sure it goes to repair hack thingy and then when a friend and or comp is building a zerg unit then repair the zerg egg of the unit and your done,but whats glitchy about this glitch is that if you keep repairing the zerg egg until it finishes the building queue stops and the egg will be frozen before it even hatches and its for Annihilation,Enjoy!

have you found the glitch that lets you change color? i accidentaly hit home, then my hand happened to hit ! and i started typin and it was different color!!! WTF?!?!

I agree, annihilation and inhale together is a great combo without inhale aniihilation is okay, but i prefer both.

the only thing i don't like is the lag def is f12 and thats inhales suicide.

the only thing i don't like is the lag def is f12 and thats inhales suicide.

yea i hate it that you have to kill a unit to turn on the lag defender.....and im forgetfull somtimes and if i still have the multi command on then all of them die... even if u click on a building the last unit u clicked dies :nuke:

new glitch at www.starcraftsectore.com

and www.bwhacks.com

It's fun to go into other players' bases early in the game before they have zerglings or anything and then freeze all the drones they try and create.

Loading them together is best, but loading multiple hacks maesses with the hotkeys t oset them off sometimes. I've had starcraft crash in the middle of alot of my games.