Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

fooling battle.net

Is there anyway of tricking or hacking battle.net to think u have the latest patch yet have a older one?

Nope. None that I know of.

marine,get on Zbattle...NOW...:)

You can login to USHack on any version.

Lol having problems dling your patch? Same here.....

trust me...if there was a way to do it there would be a shit load of people using morph hack...I miss that hack ;(

Is there anyway of tricking or hacking battle.net to think u have the latest patch yet have a older one?

No.

Excluding USHack.

Edited by Suteki

It checks to make sure you are on the current patch and the normal settings in the game before you log onto battle.net. This is the same reason you can't load hacks before logging on.

what about the one hack that makes it so u can get hacks on before u enter battle.net could it be modified so u can do patches

There have been hacks like this in the past, but as soon as you load a game with current patch people you crash.

No.

Excluding USHack.

ushack isnt an official gateway...

ushack isnt an official gateway...

No but I like telling people their options, even if people have already mentioned it.

if u could longin on by the old patches then you could use those hacks that were then used, thats why they're are patches =/

Lol having problems dling your patch? Same here.....

go to blizzard.com or w/e the site is and look in the SC:BW section for the patch, download it off the site, install it.

There have been hacks like this in the past, but as soon as you load a game with current patch people you crash.

i spent a whole day playing poeple when the 1.15.1 patch came out i didnt know there was a patch everything was fine untill i logged off then it told me i had to patch when i tried to get on

If you DID manage to play 1.15.1 on a old patch (its been done before) and you used a hack that was patched on 1.15.1 then you would drop. So just upgrade to 1.15.1..

Old hack + 1.14 = Drop.. Ive tried it before..

i didnt drop when i used hacks i was hacking with 1.15 hacks and i was playing with 1.15.1 people

well you seem to be looking for hacks. They should be in the downloads section.

i don't think he wants hacks i think he wants to get on battle net and he can't because the patch file is messed up or something, but i don't think you can unless you could make it look like you have 1.15.1 but of course you don't BUT if you did and you went to a game you would simply drop... so their is no way around it.

correct me if im wrong.

This patch was a rather small one, the smallest one I've seen yet, it might have been possible that he DID play online that whole time without having to patch up, for some reason... >_>

You would only drop if you used something that is patched. Like if he used nuke anywhere hack while he was facing someone he would drop.

This patch was a rather small one, the smallest one I've seen yet, it might have been possible that he DID play online that whole time without having to patch up, for some reason... >_>

There was a patch before and the only thing it did was address Korean text or something.

Yeah but this one seems to be the smallest on in size, the other one did change a lot more than what this patch did... I think.. I won't bother to look though XD I do rememebr the time I stayed on bnet for half a day after patch v1.13 came out. I had been AFK for half the day when the patch was released, so that if I were to join a game, it woulda booted me off of bnet to dl the patch and update. That was pretty fun.

Yeah but this one seems to be the smallest on in size, the other one did change a lot more than what this patch did... I think.. I won't bother to look though XD I do rememebr the time I stayed on bnet for half a day after patch v1.13 came out. I had been AFK for half the day when the patch was released, so that if I were to join a game, it woulda booted me off of bnet to dl the patch and update. That was pretty fun.

wouldnt that be crazy if there was someone who has been afk since like 1.13..Like..they just left it open..