Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Don't use easyplay it will get you banned

I just lost one account using easyplay and my cdkey is now banned.

What happened to that list of cdkeys that was once on this site?

Thats what you get for hacking on d2

Nothing new... all map hacks are detectable , but since d2 warden is not working properly ,therefor not all the "map hack users" got banned ... Btw any hack ,that you use ,can be detected in one or other way , so using hacks can result in BAN . It is illegal and against the rules. YOU USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK !

Edited by Searche

i dotn play d2 :þ

anything under 1.8 had a problem with detection, mousepad's also has a huge hole, but...since easyplay 1.8 was tossed out and i'd used it for a while i havent played...so...2.0B (the current version) should be safe, for some reason i'm not alowed to post/download on gamemunchers.net anymore *scraches his head and wonders why that is*

but neways...

2.0B link for Easyplay Free www.gamemunchers.net

There is still one that is much better then mousepad, and b.net can't touch. "C3po"

and where would you obtain "C3po" ?

err, if there was a dupe hack, wouldnt the people keep it too themself as they can gain a big profit from it ?

Don't use easyplay it will get you banned

only if your an idiot

look, THIS IS A GUARENTEED way to get BANNED!

i used it for 10 minutes, decided i didnt like it, and removed it!

6 hours later, i try to go on d2, and i get this lovely message saying account was closed. Hmm big deal! then i try to log on my friends account, HEY what do you know! my cdkey was banned.

use dtoolhack for d2 its good :) dats wat i use... havent been banned yet :P

thats what happens, next time don't use hacks that will make you a visable hacker like loot grabbers.

Will bnet know if you're using MH and you're in your own game? I got banned from closed so i play open now. Appaernlty a D2 warden saw me using it...

But, my question is...if you use a maphack, in your passworded game, with no one joining, will you get banned for it?

Oh, and you're only Cd key banned, also IP. I tried my other cd key, didnt't work.

Will bnet know if you're using MH and you're in your own game? I got banned from closed so i play open now. Appaernlty a D2 warden saw me using it...

But, my question is...if you use a maphack, in your passworded game, with no one joining, will you get banned for it?

Oh, and you're only Cd key banned, also IP. I tried my other cd key, didnt't work.

Yes indeed you can get banned although being just by yourself in a passworded game. Warden could care less where you are and who your with. I'm not fimilar with the anti-cheat system Blizzard tied but in general knowledge I can say that. If I got some more time alone with Warden I could certainly tell you how it works so you can work around it :) unfornutly I'm missing my Diablo II cd-key (I have LOD but no originals :)).

What people fail to understand is that MOUSEPAD hacks are the only ones you should use, they are safe and are basically made from the mistakes idiots like the creator of "easy" have made.

who hacks in an mmo?

Nothing new... all map hacks are detectable , but since d2 warden is not working properly ,therefor not all the "map hack users" got banned ... Btw any hack ,that you use ,can be detected in one or other way , so using hacks can result in BAN . It is illegal and against the rules. YOU USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK !

Couldn't have said it better myself................Well actually I good but im too lazy :sleep:

Wrong, some hacks CANNOT be found, but they can be patched so technically they cannot be found LIVE but hence MOUSEPAD are best.

O.o the newest Easy is undetectable, but i dont trust Jan...