Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Gamernerd dies

Chinese gamenerd gets heart attack after 72 hours of non-stop gaming

Chinese gamenerd gets heart attack after 72 hours of non-stop gaming

sqdfsqfdffb2.jpg

A Chinese guy from about thirty years old died last Saturday after three days of non-stop gaming in a cybercafé. The hospital that took care of the gamenerd after 72 hours of gaming said that he was exhausted and died of a heart attack. China has a lot of problems with gamers that game too long without taking a break. Two years ago the Chinese governement decided that a Chinese gamer shouldn’t be playing longer than three hours.

Source: http://www.bitfood.com/2007/09/18/chinese-...on-stop-gaming/

rofl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT GAMERNERD NOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOHHHOOHH sob.gif RIP gamernerd we shall forever hold you in our hearts

Lmao that made my day....

uuhhhhh yeah in china and korea theres some in the US too theyre just hard to find but once you get one your good to go

Lol 3 hours is shit but if someone is stupid enough to play 72 hours nonstop then he deserves his death o.o

We know he died Happy.

This is old news, I heard about this last year, said the only breaks he took were short naps on a makeshift bed, and bathroom, had barely and food and minimal drinks.. retarded.. oh well. He's a diehard gamer... literally.

I could never play for 72 hours straight.

Yeah, the max I can do is 16. But that is not worth it, 12 is way more humane.

i played wow for 48 hours stright

pics or its not true . . .

pics or its not true . . .

How is a pic going to prove game time?

hahaha loser porably died a virgin hahaha

I played Wc3 with my bud at his house one day for 12 hours, and that was insane to us.

when i was little, id forget about hw because how the teachers would think about me while the expert psychologists considered me intelligent at age 6. anyways i didnt do my hw, go upstairs and go play 007 with the Nintendo 64 (those consoles were classic.. i liked them) every single day. Even in the morning when im not supposed when i was supposed to go to school... i got in trouble. I woke up in the middle of the night and i played some Mario and one of my all star favorite classic games... Megaman! i think it was IX or something. Wow what a sike. I did all this because i was bored and games were fun. Nowadays they made all the fun classic games into shit. assholes

This is nothing compared to that teenage girl who died after four nonstop days of WoW

i like having my dick sucked while playing css. The two together = perfect harmony <_<

ps. forreal i tried having this girl do it after we were done makin out...failed miserably lmfao

i like having my dick sucked while playing css. The two together = perfect harmony <_<

ps. forreal i tried having this girl do it after we were done makin out...failed miserably lmfao

j00 90nn4 937 R4P3d

Sie gehend, geraubt zu erhalten

(I don't feel like speaking english right now, go away)

Edited by Zack

Sie gehend, geraubt zu erhalten

(I don't feel like speaking english right now, go away)

Dein Deutsch ist schrecklich

And please stop spamming the boards.