Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nexuiz 3.0.3, it's complete!

That means you have all the way till Saturday for this whole week.

XGhozt my post was stupid cuz i dont speak english very well but i have a point i was trying to say same that Knwn said...

And Aimcrack i think you are some kid who is 24/7 on his comp and doesnt have a life you only think you have some life now go mess with offsets in sc...

Watch yourself budd, stop while you're... well you're not ahead.. so just stop :)

XGhozt icon12.gif

Stop arguing about having a life or not, it's not even a good insult.

Yeah the person that made this hack is nothing but talk. If he had the program all compiled and properly tested, he would have released it by now but it looks like it hasn't even reached that stage and probably never will. And i keep seeing this kid noobatron asking AgentGOD for help because he doesn't know how to make a building matrix hack so he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. He's just a random script kiddy ^_^!

After reading all the posts (most of which were flame anyways), I came to the conclusion that this no.obatron is probably both talk and show. He may have some of the hacks that he lists, but definitely not all of them.

Well i deleted the topic tell your dumass friends to stop hateing... There really Fucking pissing me off next time that happens i might send the source code to blizzard.

I lol @ your incompetence.

Okay... no. Striker, your little 'mocking' retorts just fuel the fire in flaming. Next time please remain in your seat as a bench warmer.

/xplay dosen't crashes and my hack dosen't lags. But ill be glad to prove my drophack to anyone i proved it to someone at uliamte-flez.com

When I tested the hack, I did post up that /xplay crashes yes? As for the lag problems, I never saw that, but I guess it's just me since I never saw any lag from things like MHX.

Agreed. Those who DO lag just have crappy computers or computers filled with trojans and other such crap that you get in drive-by downloads or visiting sites that breach browsers. Either way, if the game lags, it's most likely YOU lagging and NOT the hack making you lag unless the hack has a bug that turns on 'auto speed hack' or something. Also, it may just be your internet.

Edited by Jbum