Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nexuiz 3.0.3, it's complete!

does the building matrix support different arrangements of buildings? Like, if you didn't want to do it in a square, or there wasn't enough room.

It is configurable in the ini file. you can have them line up top to bottom, left to right, and square be default

why wont you release this to the public?

Just download Real-Time-Ownage N0.obarton so call "hack" has everything that RTOH has but not a snipermaphack , macros and more... And he woundn't have a hack if it wasn't for Jiggie basic template. And 20% he has a drophack and, he dosen't have a money + gas hack. But if his so call "hack" dosen't crash like RTOH goodjob.

lolz interesting building matrix, but yeah, no offense, but it's just slightly more useful than RTOH.

Oh so that's what that mutasploit does.. :D Ok nvm, :D

2 NEW exploits, terran mineral hack, and a exploit that causes the mutalisk bounce attack bounce between 2 units till one of them dies.

very interesting, this building Matrix should be great and i cant wait for a new Terran minhack

I think your hack sounds great! A lot of new ideas and features I haven't seen before. LLGW!

yo i bet if he releases it, it wont be vip.. and ppl will leech it... :) ..... lol... and i doubt he'l release it..

This hack has so much new shit, its 10x greater than oblivion and RTOH and Xtazy put togethor. But if you guys feel like its shit I will be happy to keep it to myself.

10x better than oblivion, RTOH and Xtazy put together you say, you seem a little bit cocky over a hack I think is not even half as good as RTOH or Oblivion alone. But if you think its so great and all you should release it and let the public decide what the better hack is..

So called "Zynastor" Hes not going to release it so we could know hes lieing but hes not releaseing it.

So called "Zynastor" Hes not going to release it so we could know hes lieing but hes not releaseing it.

8) :D

Looks nice.

Lol did you know Zynastor released mineral hack source on some public Spanish forum.

Edited by deathknot

10x better than oblivion, RTOH and Xtazy put together you say, you seem a little bit cocky over a hack I think is not even half as good as RTOH or Oblivion alone. But if you think its so great and all you should release it and let the public decide what the better hack is..

I coded it, of course I will think it is 10x of oblivion. Where would I be if I didnt? Dont get me wrong, oblivion is a good hack but I like mine better. Its just personal preference.

If you are the real zynaster, please tell me what I told you about doobers.

I don't understand the point in talking about it if it's not even going to be released.

Edited by evilscribble

If I won't get it, why am I supposed to care? But if I'll get it, then good work and I love you. :D

LOL Terran mineralhack goodone..

What you haven't seen the terran mineral hack? It's so useful...