Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nexuiz 3.0.3, it's complete!

I coded it, of course I will think it is 10x of oblivion. Where would I be if I didnt? Dont get me wrong, oblivion is a good hack but I like mine better. Its just personal preference.

If you are the real zynaster, please tell me what I told you about doobers.

Of course you will always prefer your own hack and think its better. I don't have a problem with that but when you are telling everyone its better than my hack or anyone else's, then thats gonna cause a few arguments. But never mind, I think you should release your hack anyways because there is no point in spending all of that time making the hack if your not gonna release it and it is always good to know what everyone else thinks about it.

Edited by Zynastor

I think you should release your hack anyways because there is no point in spending all of that time making the hack if your not gonna release it and it is always good to know what everyone else thinks about it.

Good pint, why make the dam hack when nobody is gonan use it.

also do you wreckon that this hack could be detected easily like the Zerg minhack (you know how your allies can watch your larva explode and then bs you =/ )

You know n0.obAtroN i think u shit like always u have some shity hack there and you'r saying that has 100 features,but when you release that shit i think it has some shity features like your last one when you were saying that can detect maphackers and stayalive and stuff...So stop lie you little piece of shit

I have decided to make an idiot(s) of the month in my sig, should check it out.

Congrats imagination! u only been here a few hours and your alrdy on Aimcracks idiot of the month!

but i think this hack is better then oblivion more features that oblivion doesnt have but im it doesnt quite sound SO great to me

Edited by speedskater

Just to make it twice as bad, I'm putting his name on there twice..

Just to make it twice as bad, I'm putting his name on there twice..

Wow... Congrats imagination Aimcrack must b ur best friend

:smith: I'm gonna go mess with offsets in sc I'm bored.

i <3 Zynastor. gg no re no.ob

of course you think is the best, thats your own selfish opinion. i have been out of the whole hacking loop for over a year and i can tell you right now its garbage, you will never release it, and if for some reason you did it wont have half of the stuff you claim on it. trust me i have seen a million newbs such as yourself that claim to have the best hack in the world but for some reason they wont even release it?... i think ill call you "Broken_Arrow"(sorry to throw you in front of the bus on that one babe. you probably wont read this anyways :/ )

once again i would like to note that i was the first person in this thread to question this 1337 "hack" :smith:

I'm say, why thank you, I guarantee I have a much better life than you, don't humiliate yourself.

Oh, so.. this is what I'm missing out on.. let's see here.

Have you ever made either of those? no, you havnt. Seeing the source for one for 500 patches ago doesnt give you shiz either. The selection hack is the easiest part
did I mention the mutaslpoit and drophack?

Dear n0.obAtroN,

I have no doubt that your recent creation is capable of such things. But you should know that bragging about it with no results, references or proof of anything will scar your reputation. You need not argue with ProMasser, his past alone should be enough to tell you that his comments on your project are meaningless. There are two types of people in the world that will tell you that you can't do something; Those who have more ignorance than wit, and those who are afraid you will succeed. But don't be fooled, anyone that knows more than what you know in the topic will surly prove you wrong if given the opportunity.

If you're going to make such a hack, and tell people about it, you damn well better release something or forever hold your peace. None the less, you're always welcome here.

~XGhozt

Don't need the winamp (Xtazy) because I have MP3 controls on my keyboard.

Unit Alert is pointless...

Why would I want to know someone elses minerals and gas?

Mineral Hacks are only fun in UMS

Maphack is maphack, it's been around forever

Selection hack/Multicommand, yeah yeah, those are nice

Kenshyn,

I also have the winamp controls on my keyboard, but unless you have an lcd screen you can't see song information, which is always nice to have on the screen, however distracting it may be. Unit Alert is not pointless, it removes the need to constantly browse around the map and check your opponents base. Knowing someone else's minerals/gas allows the player to make better strategic responses to an attack. Just because it's not useful to you or has been done before doesn't mean it's a failure!

~XGhozt

10x better than oblivion, RTOH and Xtazy put together you say, you seem a little bit cocky over a hack I think is not even half as good as RTOH or Oblivion alone. But if you think its so great and all you should release it and let the public decide what the better hack is..

I can't disagree with you, the idea of calling out someone else and then now showing up to the party is both a let down and disrespectful to those who did show up. For anyone that needs an idea of how this works, now you know why companies don't use other products names in their commercial.

I coded it, of course I will think it is 10x of oblivion. Where would I be if I didnt? Dont get me wrong, oblivion is a good hack but I like mine better. Its just personal preference.

If you are the real zynaster, please tell me what I told you about doobers.

Oblivion has had much longer to get feedback from users and bug reports. You have neither spent time nor effort to do either of those for this release. You can't hope to have a better hack than anyone without testing it on multiple scenarios. There are no doubt bugs that you don't know about, but they won't be found without a release. Based on that alone, Quality > Quantity.

You know n0.obAtroN i think u shit like always u have some shity hack there and you'r saying that has 100 features,but when you release that shit i think it has some shity features like your last one when you were saying that can detect maphackers and stayalive and stuff...So stop lie you little piece of shit

I seriously can't think of what to say to you. You're post was stupid man..

Okay... XGhozt just got all the info from this topic and made it a big burn (to some)

Edited by speedskater

XGhozt my post was stupid cuz i dont speak english very well but i have a point i was trying to say same that Knwn said...

And Aimcrack i think you are some kid who is 24/7 on his comp and doesnt have a life you only think you have some life now go mess with offsets in sc...

Edited by Imaginati0N

XGhozt my post was stupid cuz i dont speak english very well but i have a point i was trying to say same that Knwn said...

And Aimcrack i think you are some kid who is 24/7 on his comp and doesnt have a life you only think you have some life now go mess with offsets in sc...

Okay, well you have a right to post your opinion and I respect you for doing that. However, the problem is that you don't know half of the story, so you're making a judgement on someone you don't know. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

:welcome:

I've known aimcrack for a long time, and since I've known him I know he does have a life, and besides, we like people who don't have a life, so don't tell them to go away because they post more than you. :tease:

well 1 your not speaking english your typing english and 2 alot more people like Aimcrack then you and if he's as old as you say he is its sad that a lil kid has more friends then you

Watch yourself budd, stop while you're... well you're not ahead.. so just stop :smith:

XGhozt icon12.gif

speedskater i dont need friends on i-net sides cuz i have in real life so idc

XGhozt i know the story very good dont worry

Aimcrack you are just funny

P.s XGhost thx for the welcome :smith:

Lol im loving this. we should make a show Drama on Ghoztcraft :smith:.

Edited by speedskater

speedskater i dont need friends on i-net sides cuz i have in real life so idc

XGhozt i know the story very good dont worry

Aimcrack you are just funny

P.s XGhost thx for the welcome :smith:

Sure, it's always nice to have some people who add the extra flavor to the topic. :blush2:

:smith:

I hope n0ob and Jiggie come back, I liked those guys..

N0ob decided to leave too?

I guess so, I dunno..

I will miss jiggie

although i barely ever talked to him

ohwell his hacks rule