Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nexuiz 3.0.3, it's complete!

NeXuiZ is done, no bugs, no crashes, everything works fine. Thought I would post a screenshot, and say.......

SCScrnShot_112407_103955.gif

SCScrnShot_112407_111246.gif

SCScrnShot_112407_111300.gif

HA! And you dont get it! SuckaS!

Lmao, nice.

whats so special about that?...

oh wow, nice burn. I thought you were actually releasing this to the public.

what is this hacking stuff you guys do called?

Edited by Protoman

sure does seem hard to make a "hack" that builds 4 buildings and then spoofs "cheat enabled". cant wait to get my hands on it. how much money u want for it? i got a couple hundred in my checking acct at the moment...

sure does seem hard to make a "hack" that builds 4 buildings and then spoofs "cheat enabled". cant wait to get my hands on it. how much money u want for it? i got a couple hundred in my checking acct at the moment...

Im not saying the hack is complex, i just want to know what the process of developing it is called.

Is it called coding?

Edited by Protoman

The "cheat enabled" message was becuz I typed "operation cwal". This feature in my hack allows you to build up to 30 buildins simultaneously. It has a selection hack, so you select 30 SCV's and hit "build" then "supply depot" and it allows you to build 30 supply depots at the same time.

It also has many other features and exploits never seen before in publically released hacks.

The "cheat enabled" message was becuz I typed "operation cwal". This feature in my hack allows you to build up to 30 buildins simultaneously. It has a selection hack, so you select 30 SCV's and hit "build" then "supply depot" and it allows you to build 30 supply depots at the same time.

yea, thats cool and all. But what is the process called?

Is it coding? because I want to research this, maybe gets some books to learn.

Edited by Protoman

oh sorry protoman i didnt know u were new to all this. and i guess you can call it coding, but its simply programming. i would teach you but im rusty and it has been a long time.

and what are some of these "other features and exploits never seen before in publically released hacks"? and wouldnt than be a little glitchy about building odd numbers of buildings?

Edited by Knwn

oh sorry protoman i didnt know u were new to all this. and i guess you can call it coding, but its simply programming. i would teach you but im rusty and it has been a long time.

and what are some of these "other features and exploits never seen before in publically released hacks"? and wouldnt than be a little glitchy about building odd numbers of buildings?

Wow, i wish you could teach me. I tend to follow directions pretty well. But yea, i havn't really been exposed to creating exploits and hacks. I've used several of the hacks coded by Ghost Craft members though.

If you ever have the time, i would love to learn and experience creating hacks on my own.

Ill do some research on programming.....

Edited by Protoman

Anyone can do that... Select one scv and build...

really? why dont you code us a Mass Building Matrix with support for up to 30 buildings AND a selection hack to go with it? not to mention all the other things it has that your small brain cant understand....

HINT: 1500+ lines of code

Selectionhack is to long to code... Sure Mass building matrix..

I just want to learn how to generate a hack on my own, would anybody be willing to teach me.

would be most appreciative :D

not public?that "hack" should be public

Edited by Chewy_Purp

Awesome. *Hands get sweaty; ready to steal*

Selectionhack is to long to code... Sure Mass building matrix..

The selection hack is the easy part.

Protoman: the process is called hacking. got to BWHack.com and search for tutorial.

Selectionhack is like 504 code. I can do mass building matrix but now im doing StackHack.

Selectionhack is like 504 code. I can do mass building matrix but now im doing StackHack.

Exactly, the selection hack is the easy part n00b.

Na Mass building matrix.

Have you ever made either of those? no, you havnt. Seeing the source for one for 500 patches ago doesnt give you shiz either. The selection hack is the easiest part

Well to contribute to your project. I have my AAW working, but I need to put in the toggle on/off function.

Um, this would only be useful in a 7v1 Hard Comp UMS map.

Your hacks are about as useful as Agent_GOD's. FAIL

Does the unit alert, stats hack, mineral hacks, maphack, winamp controls, selection hack, etc happen to interest you?

Don't need the winamp (Xtazy) because I have MP3 controls on my keyboard.

Unit Alert is pointless...

Why would I want to know someone elses minerals and gas?

Mineral Hacks are only fun in UMS

Maphack is maphack, it's been around forever

Selection hack/Multicommand, yeah yeah, those are nice