Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

EndPoop hack

Oh, no, I thought you were talking about asm.

Aimcrack how much more you plan on adding to this hack?

As soon as I get the host hack working I'll be adding a lot more, just depends on what I can think of and what's possible from vb, which is kind of limited.

lol if that's the case you wanna play around with my spoofer?

Sure. If you don't mind :). But also if you don't mind can you send it to me on aim. I'm gonna get off of here for now, my dad is not making me happy.

Are you online? O_o I can't find you at all in my buddy list.

lol I would like to learn how to get my stuff to automatically hook to SC without having to create a new process. :(

Not sure if this is exactly what your talking about, but you might want to check it out.

To Set A Hook

TY Suteki, it's just that it's .NET. :( I use VB6

My Pastebin stuff is a vb6 module.

Edit: I'm about to release the next minor update of </poop> Hack.

heh.... I think my Microsoft Visual Basic thing is stupid then. :/ It keeps saying that you can't have the private constants thing there.

Do you have Jing, show me a short video of what you're doing because I don't see why it wouldn't.

Guys how did you learn to make hacks? I really have an intense interest in learning to do so.

I have experience with VB but the problem is im only learning VB in college right now and..... to stay on topic!

Maybe you guys should work together on one big hack! =D

If you really think about what EndPoop hack is doing, it's not much at all, just take a look at when you're using it.

Sign in to follow this