Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

EndPoop hack

EndPoop hack

Version: 1.0.0

Author: Aimcrack

Category: 1.15

Screenshot:

img-74-1196558583_thumb.png

Description:

Spam and Pause hack.. Just to annoy people right now, I'm trying to get the Host hack to work, when I do I'll update.

Made by Aimcrack

Download The File

Submitted by Aimcrack, on Dec 1 2007, 08:23 PM

Of course, online can't technically block this, it doesn't access memory, at least until I get the stupid host hack working. Have fun with it.

sweet, now instead of having to shit my pants when i need to go to the toilet because people keep unpausing my game i can just pop this on. your a pants/life/bowel/stink saver.

i suppose this could be useful. :D

Spammer would be nice® if it didn't have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11

Pause hack is always nice though. I'm still dling it :D

everyone loves to rain havic and chaos :spiteful:

nice nice. what problem are you having with host hack? its simple :D

@ Knwn

Vb and the module, just blah I can't figure it out, and the pause hack isn't toggleable I make it like that next version.

@ Kenshyn

The spammer doesn't have the numbers, I just put that in there to show 11 lines, I was bored.

oh ok then. and makin the pause hack isnt too hard either :D i wish i brought my laptop with me so i could program :D

ps did u get my msg in one of the threads about the private myspace thingy? is it old or what cuz it would work for me :/

You can't toggle the pause hack?

oh ok then. and makin the pause hack isnt too hard either :D i wish i brought my laptop with me so i could program :D

ps did u get my msg in one of the threads about the private myspace thingy? is it old or what cuz it would work for me :/

Yeah I did, and it was old, it got patched, I'm looking around for another loophole into private profiles, if I find one, I'll be sure to let you know.

You can't toggle the pause hack?

Not as of now, I'll do that now, since I have nothing better to do.

ok then. i have so many ideas for stuff im gunna make when i get back home...

making it "toggleable" is as easy as two copy and pastes and a quick else if edit to the hotkey :D

Yeah, I'm gonna make sure it works really quick before I upload it again.

ok, nice work overall :D

anything is better than nothing. its much more than other people have dedicated themself to make and release for others.

True, I released a spoofer a LONG time ago, to find out a week later that it didn't even work xD

lol i did something like that too. i got excited and made a self unally hack with like 3 more things on it that i made in about 20 mins then released it. shortly after i found out it was for the current player which meant you had to be first player/red :D

That sucks, I keep getting my program stuck in a for loop >.<

Easy Host Hack - 004512D8 Long ++ = Host Hack

Since it's VB you don't need to even access any functions, nothing. Just add 1 to that and your good to go.

Default value is: 1133119348

1133119349 = Host Hack XD

That's not the part I'm having a problem with I have a module to get process handle and debug privelages and all that good stuff, but I can't get it to work properly.

lol I would like to learn how to get my stuff to automatically hook to SC without having to create a new process. :D

Ask Jiggie maybe he knows.

Sign in to follow this