Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft 2 Unit List from 2005

lmfao, viper you shouldnt pay attention to older SC2 topics =P

I have no idea what you mean by this but ok...

I'm surprised that oyu actually hit some of the on the mark haha. I would've expected them to change pretty much everything (which they did sorta..)

I wonder what else will match up to this list... >_>

That's what I think as well, but we should wait for more confirmation of what else it can do. The abilities of the Zerg King in this list might be what the new Queen can do.

no, i looked at some of the zerg teasers on youtube and the Queen is now a land unit with massive claws (that can kill a marine in one hit) and it has some new abilities

Hmm...it'll be interesting to see if they actually go with the acid colony idea. Kinda worried they're making the zerg too powerful for SC2 though.

Yeah, thats true, they haven't really gone into detail with the protoss or terran as much as they did with the zerg.

Why is there a King if there's already an Overmind and a Cerebrate?

idk, and i don't see how they're supposed to infest gateways and stargates when they warp stuff in that was already created...

The Zerg Cerebrates were all destroyed by Kerrigan so that they couldn't reincarnate another Overmind. When two Cerebrates combine together, they can create another Overmind. The Zerg King (Updated Zerg Queen) is now the general base manager for whatever invasionary force Kerrigan sends.

@TheRing: No one knows O.O

Sc2 Will Pown All!!!

Totally forgot about this list haha XD

UPDATE: Highlighted the Protoss Ability, Fortify because of the Nullifier's new ability Force Fields. The list is still holding up against the test of time :)

they changed a few things over the years, but this just seems to be an outline