Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Diablo And Starcraft On Hand Held's

Diablo 1 2 3 on the psp!!!

holy jesus! i was just playing spongebob squarepants on my white slim psp ^.^ and it got me thinking, is blizzard ever going to get their act together and bring out a game for a hand held! so i go looking on the net (as you do) and i found a number of sites saying that diablo 1 2 and now 3 are going to be released on the sony PSP and the nintendo DS! and also that they are thinking of bringing out Starcraft for the DS also. i dont know how spongebob squarepants made me think of it but it just did! just type "diablo on psp" and it will come up! i haven't yet checked the forums on blizzard but i will do shortly after i post this! if this is the truth then i think alot of SC and D fans will be very happy!

btw im back from my 3 month vacation! hello again all!

How is that relevant to the fact that Diablo 1, 2, and 3 are going to be on portables?

You do realize there have been articles on this about 2 years ago? Im still waiting for it to happen.

that made me lol!

well its the first ive heard of it! and blizzard are seriously considering it!

Thats what i've herd 2 years ago. I mean, edited videos and images are total proof that SC and D2 are going handhold.

it would be cool but i dont think its not gona happend soon. blizzard gives ppl high hopes then ruins them sometimes lol

Edited by speedskater

yea i suppose your right, but still! that would be freaking amazing to play it on a psp! its a shame really!

well like i said it would b cool and theres still one problem you might have to wait 2+ more years if they decide to do it

Yeah, well, I suppose it would be rather easy to "hack" Starcraft onto a PSP. I have SC on my modded xbox =p.

wouldn't be hard to play Sc on a playstation portable? How are we suppose to highlight our units?

may i be the first to say wtf? :hi2:

wouldn't be hard to play Sc on a playstation portable? How are we suppose to highlight our units?

may i be the first to say wtf? :hi2:

maybe holding a button and then clicking 1

How is that relevant to the fact that Diablo 1, 2, and 3 are going to be on portables?

It's relevant because if Starcraft were to be on the DS that touchscreen is kinda similar to the "stylus" that the DS has. ..it was just kinda suppose to give people an idea of how it could work. -.-

that makes me actually want sc to come out on ds

modded psp + diablo 1 eboot= Diablo 1 on the psp ^^

Fact? Nothing has been announced, so it's far from being a fact.

Fact? Nothing has been announced, so it's far from being a fact.

Very well played.

you can get it on this micro pc. which is just a pc but is just like 6" in size..

but wheres the fun in that!

nah SC wont come out on the psp, only the DS if it ever does! sorry to dissapoint.

you didnt disapoint me i had very low or no hopes it would come out on a portable

Edited by speedskater

If someone gives me the full mp3 of the music in that video Suteki posted, there will be +rep.

Magical, delicious +rep.

Do it.

For the +rep.

With my powerful productive powers, I've found them myself. Someone +rep me.