Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Why Do You Cheat?

Most of the forums that I have gone to have dealt with hacking games of some sort.

So my question for all of you is:

Why do you hack during game play?

It usually makes the game more fun and enjoyable.

Simple... Boredom.

Just like poply had stated, It makes the game more enjoyable. When your playing starcraft, you see the same shit over and over. People like us crave for something new and the hacks provide us with this statisfaction.

Try out a hack, and you'll soon see what I mean. :D

Edited by Protoman

After you play SC for 10-12 years you get reaaallllyyy bored... thats when hacking comes in

Well one, life isnt fair, most of those kids want the hacks, bored,they are fun during UMS and melee, u get the beggars that make me laugh, and trust me i bet half of them will figure it out because of trever's vid on youtube

I use hacks because I suck without them :D

I use hacks for SC because they have many features that are so useful and aren't originally in SC. For example, PING, In-game timer, In-Game Message Log, outside chat logger to file with IP etc etc. I hate using hacks that make the game way too easy and unfair, I use hacks for these features.

It just makes the game WAY more fun.

yeah I would have to agree that it makes the game more fun also.

Usually the first time I play a game I won't cheat. After that I cheat to pwn. There's something pretty exciting about being 300 feet away with unlimited ammo in your sniper rifle and you're invisible to your enemy.

Ha ha that is so true!

people are like wtf and your like ha ha suckers!

I hated cheaters before I first cheated lol. It's a power thing though. Once you've had a taste of power why would you want anything less? :P

I hated cheaters before I first cheated lol. It's a power thing though. Once you've had a taste of power why would you want anything less? :P

I had a serious discussion with Magic Bitch about "Power". Power isn't everything if your referring to reality. But in a hacking scenario, power is cheating but enjoyable overall. The depressing thing is, you'll be acknowledged as a cheater rather than an excellent player.

@ ghostboy - the choice is yours, but most people tend to choose the hacks.

Edited by Protoman

You'll only be acknowledged as a cheater if other people KNOW that you're a cheater. I'm mysterious. And sly.

You'll only be acknowledged as a cheater if other people KNOW that you're a cheater. I'm mysterious. And sly.

Its usually obvious that a player is cheating. If you don't notice anything wrong, then your a plain retard. ;)

OR SLY! :angry2:

Lol, it's better to cheat just enough that they can't prove you're cheating. Then you can tell them they're garbage and need to break their game disc and/or game system. That's always pleasant. ;)

nobody in a game calls me a cheater because they know i'll BS them ;)

i use a name spoofer (im working on a diskonekt record) so i just leave the game before i win.

Ooooooooooooh! See! Now that's sly! +1 rep for you!

I don't understand, most people catch me cheating :(

Usually when they catch me during the process, I bs them and leave. <_<

Well way to go retard. Half the fun is not getting caught. +1 rep to you! (I started my new job today so I'm pretty much +1 repping everyone...)

what i really like to do against other hackers is rush them, since they dont want to get caught for hacking they wont do very much and if people say i hack i tell them the other hacker is hacking then i just kill everyone else.