Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mod Openings!!

I need some mods guys, I know alot of you want to be mods, so here is your opertunity!

Open mod areas:

Group - Open spots

Clan East leader (2)

Clan West leader (1)

- Moderate the clan section on the forums and help get people to join the clan. Edit the current members list and pm me about the new member so I can change their group.

Download Manager (3)

- Manage the downloads, move, update, approve, delete, unapprove. And you wll have access to all the current download areas!

Wow Mod (1)

- Control over the wow section, keep the current hacks up to date and answer people questions!

==============

How to become a mod?

- Well, you have to post here, I want at least 4-5 senteces as to why you could be a good mod for that umm.. mod I guess... Yu must have at leat 50 posts.

What do You get out of it?

- Fun? And more pm space, smaller flood limit.. and a few more I cant think of..

Once you sign up to be a mod ill edit this list below tis sentace and then Ill cast a vote and who ever gets ten votes first becomes the mod!

-List-

AimCrack - West Clan Leader

Poply - Download Manager

7 - Download Manager

MadChat - Download Manager

Edited by XGhozt

I would like to be a Download manager.

I think i would be good at this job because:

im very active

i have over 50 posts

Iv been here for a wile

Im very respected

I think every one would approve of me being a download mod :P

Edited by Xthar

ill be download manager

Shoutbox moderator? :dry:

yo, i'd like to be dl manager and some 1 else can be east leader (or i can be both). because i love the programs we have here and i'd make sure they r all safe, and work. i on ALWAYS atleast 2 hours a day (at school in the morning, and at like 11pm at night). now, wut i get out of it is self satisfaction! plus its a responability that would benefit me as well as you.

edit: plus, im an old member!

Edited by Poply

I think Poply and Xthar would be good as DL manager's

Edited by jordanv78

I think that me and Poply would be great download managers

Edited by Xthar

Well, then we need a shoutbox Moderator!

k, then open up a spot for shout box mod

I did..

Ghozt, ill be either a shoutbox mod or the west clan leader.

Some reasons for shoutbox mod would be, i am considerate to the public unless the piss me off, and i can be capable of cleaning the box and all of that, or if your are talking about what i think you are about clan west leader, the forum? I'd be happy to moderate that too. I like cleaning up things that noobs leave... bc then it makes this place sound better and noobless.

Edited by aimcrack

I tlaked to Xhar on aim, hes sticking with Shoutbox Mod.

yes he is

oh, well im still willing to be dl manager

also what about clan west thing.

I updated the "List".

i think poply should be a DL manager, and aim should be clan leader. Both are trustworthy and on the site often

Thanks for the word Jordan and im not trying to just be a mod of some sort, i just want to be a good help around here.

Well I think I should be an admin cuz I am God...pwnd! Man I need to stop drinking coca cola. But yea we need new mods...

Finally, something that you have to achieve to become mod instead of being asked to....

Well I think I should be an admin cuz I am God...pwnd! Man I need to stop drinking coca cola. But yea we need new mods...

:blink:

Im not asking for options people! I need mods!

Post opinions on the poll, when i post it.

Ghozt i already asked if i could be west leader, mod. I will really try to help if you let me.

-List-

AimCrack - West Clan Leader

Poply - Download Manager

I told you I updated the list and that once all the spots get filled ill post a poll and se who gets what..

jeeze everyone is going crazy! LOL

I told you I updated the list and that once all the spots get filled ill post a poll and se who gets what..

ur gunna fill up all the spots, then make a poll for each person to see if others think if they shud get the position?

I think he is gonna make a list and then see if people agree with him. Am I right Ghozt?