Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mod Openings!!

Sorry I didn't look close enough ghozt im tired, lol, forgive me hah.

Yeah.. But if there is no competion whats the point eh?

point is the tip of the pencil, it hurts

especially mechanical pencils

imma vote in Xthar or Jordan on any they sign up on

Edited by HG-Bounder-X

thats what I was saying in the box...i think it will be hard to find all the people you need, thats why it would be nice if other mods could take on added responsibility

I like having a conversation on this topic.

i'll apply for downloads mod

I have over 1000 posts.

I have always been loyal to Ghoztcraft.

I love searching for new things to downlado or upload.

I have never let you down...that i know of.

I'm already got to general mod, so i can do it good.

so you want to be DL manager instead of general mod?

hell id ont care

if im a mod im happy :P

i'll apply for downloads mod

I have over 1000 posts.

I have always been loyal to Ghoztcraft.

I love searching for new things to downlado or upload.

I have never let you down...that i know of.

I'm already got to general mod, so i can do it good.

incase u didnt hear, u can NOT be both. u cant be in 2 groups at the same time.

I think he knows that. I just think he wants to do the other instead. I don't know maybe i am wrong.

Dude.. HG Bounder.. Your a vip member and General mod.. All i can do is let General mods be able to semi manage the downloads..

Lol, Arent I already the WoW mod?. Also Im updating the hacks but they come in so fucking slow because of warden. Also I dont play WoW anymore(account ran out and my current computer sucks 2 much to pay for it and it be worth it[Old 1 got burnt for reasons i will not disclose [COUGHOverclockingCOUGH]]) I still have my methods of getting the pimpest and best hacks and bots. Ill upload the ones for new patch now.

Lol, Arent I already the WoW mod?. Also Im updating the hacks but they come in so fucking slow because of warden. Also I dont play WoW anymore(account ran out and my current computer sucks 2 much to pay for it and it be worth it[Old 1 got burnt for reasons i will not disclose [COUGHOverclockingCOUGH]]) I still have my methods of getting the pimpest and best hacks and bots. Ill upload the ones for new patch now.

Thats why I need another one.. becuase I want someone who can answer questions and help people find wha they want with wow. X|

I would like to be a download manager because I always go on the site everyday and always check the news for things,I also have over 50 posts and o ya,I respect everybody and try to help them if they need help unless for some reason I didn't

Edited by 7

I have been here for awhile also and I think that I can possably be a mod. I am pretty active and would prefere Download Manager but whatever fits me if you want me to be a mod. Thanks.

I've been here a long time. And also got banned because I was framed!

Now make me a mod, or else, I'll release that pr0n video of you and George Bush; and I KNOW you don't want that released. >=D

Edited by Training-Name

Everyone Ignore that..

Does anyone else wanna be a mod for something OTHER THAN THE DL MANAGER

Still,who is he now?And why was he unbanned?Maybe hes the same person

so now theres gonna be 2 shoutbox mods?

training-name is a girl shes normally on bwhacks

and i think is charredgirls sister from wat i read on bwh

Edited by Pete_Zahut

so now theres gonna be 2 shoutbox mods?

training-name is a girl shes normally on bwhacks

and i think is charredgirls sister from wat i read on bwh

Who are you on bwhacks?

I still need an east leader, and a wow mod!!

Cmon people!

just so you know, you can still run for a download manager or something.. Imma post a poll and first 3 or how ever many to 10 votes get it.

on bwhacks shes still Training-Name

No, I said who are YOU. :blush:

You people know nothing of me.

CharRedGirl is my sister. She used to go on Bwhacks. She quit when she couldn't stand the idiocy (rr so I've been told).

I am not a girl, I am a male. If you are so low as to stoop down to the stupidity of calling a male a girl, then you are of the lowest intelligence I have ever met.

I can see that this is getting oftopic. Im closing it. Becuase there is no Competiong and some of the mod spots got filled exactly. Congradulations Guys.

Dear West leader:

Please keep the Current members up to date. Its up to you how you alow members to join.

Dear Download Managers:

You are now allowed to approve downloads, edit downloads, and so on. Please do not allow any warez or any thing unapropiot(sp) to be added to the downloads. please make sure that the files are not virus or something like that before they are approved. You are just just an approval person. If you see that there is not a file that should be there, please add it.

On another note, please make sure, that after you approve a hack, that for some reason the thread that gets reated for the hack, displays the correct Author.

The download administration can be found HERE

Poply can you please stay an east leader? Other ill have to kill the east Gc clan.