Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hack Making Help....

Hey whats up... my account is Explosive_Clown and i play on USWest

Anyways....Can someone show me how to make a starcraft hack im useing cheat engine and i know how to get the min and gas codes but i dont know how to make a .dll file and make anyother stuff...Can someone help me plz?

If u need me my email is [email protected] or [email protected]

My msn is [email protected] add me if u want...

Thanks

Btw its not dikki_90

its his bro i cant make a account because the box wih the numbers wont show....

Edited by dikki_90

To make a .dll you're going to have to learn C++ or Asm, and if you were to make a .dll you can't just randomly edit minerals and gas online because it will drop you, you have to find exploits by fiddling around and maybe using OllyDbg.

Thanks man can u give me the link for those programs?please

Btw:this is not dikki_90 its his bro

C++ and Asm don't necessarily have programs they have compilers that put together code that you have written. You're going to have to learn the language before you really bother with Starcraft hacks. Go to Microsoft.com and look up Visual C++, and you should find a download for VC++ but as I said before you're going to have to learn the language before you can do much with the program.

Oh...i can find the adresses in cheat engine for minerals and gas but ok ill try to figure it out...

That is a start but that's the very beginning of anything you'll be able to do and you'll need more than a memory searcher to find what you need to make some impressive hacks like the popular ones you may have seen around. A memory searcher can find so many things but it also very limited to it's power.

hey do u got msn? add me it will be faster then this typing lol its [email protected]

anyways...ok thanks.Btw:im 12 lol but im smart so dont think im a dump F***** ok?

lol okay.

C++ and Asm don't necessarily have programs they have compilers that put together code that you have written. You're going to have to learn the language before you really bother with Starcraft hacks. Go to Microsoft.com and look up Visual C++, and you should find a download for VC++ but as I said before you're going to have to learn the language before you can do much with the program.

Fail, don't waste you time learning VISUAL C++

Learn real C++, you wont regret it.

"C++ - How To Program, 5th Edition" is the best book for it, you can obtain it through the interwebs <_<

ASM is the best programming language to learn for hacking, but if you wanna be a big programmer learn C++. If you need any tutorials or templates for C++, message me on MSN when you get on. Also, in your cheat engine try finding these offsets: SelectFXN , Selectedunitcount , How many supplies , MorphFXN. etc... Go read tutorials here and at bwhacks.com, and also check out the programming area and reversing.

Wow, since when did we know so much about hacks? ^_^

+rep to Pro and Aimcrack <_<

Fail, don't waste you time learning VISUAL C++

Learn real C++, you wont regret it.

"C++ - How To Program, 5th Edition" is the best book for it, you can obtain it through the interwebs ;)

Are you fucking retarded? Obviously you don't even know wtf you are talking about. To the person who wants to learn to hack, don't listen to him. Visual C++ is a great tool to use but there are others out there. Such as Borland C++, Turbo C++ (from borland lol), and many other compilers. You also want to start learning to read ASM (you will learn the second you open olly dbg with starcraft attached xD). Try to learn some Win32 functions while your at it. And yes, you might wanna pick up C++ - How To Program, 5th Edition.

Edited by Ghostboy78

Ok Thanks

Off Subject:anyone know how to make a sig if so can u tell me please thanks

If someone can post a download for the hacking program or something. It's so that people can download it to get the hacking program.

OMG Does it mean I have to pay the program!?

I thought it was a program that can just DL and your good.

HungMob }:-Ð

ASM is the best programming language to learn for hacking, but if you wanna be a big programmer learn C++. If you need any tutorials or templates for C++, message me on MSN when you get on. Also, in your cheat engine try finding these offsets: SelectFXN , Selectedunitcount , How many supplies , MorphFXN. etc... Go read tutorials here and at bwhacks.com, and also check out the programming area and reversing.

I would not recommend listening to this person in any way shape or form. If he had any of this, he would post it like I am doing now -_-. I am posting a Multicommand and SelectionHack Mu;tiHack source. The archive is password protected, so message me if any of you would like to recieve the password to get the source.

Now it comes with a script to compile it ("build.cmd"), but you need the MinGW Compiler.

I would not recommend listening to this person in any way shape or form. If he had any of this, he would post it like I am doing now :D. I am posting a Multicommand and SelectionHack Mu;tiHack source. The archive is password protected, so message me if any of you would like to recieve the password to get the source.

Now it comes with a script to compile it ("build.cmd"), but you need the MinGW Compiler.

nO.obAtroN, I would like to take a look at your source code for learning purposes, but it won't let me PM you. Can you pm me the password?

EDIT: nvm I looked at your mineralhack detection code and it answered all my questions. Thanks.

Edited by comp666