Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

A Challenge

HELL YAH! you bet your sorry ass its cool. Now run along and be a good little aids infected monkey

"Whoever loses will receive a permanent IP ban from ghozcraft."

That wouldn't happen I hope you realize.

If and when it did, would jiggie be brave enough to risk it all against a noob????

If and when it did, would jiggie be brave enough to risk it all against a noob????

Yeah but it wouldn't. So anything after that is void.

Whole thing just seems kinda pointless, really. I mean, what would someone have to gain by letting themself be lured into this sorta challenge? I mean, if it were me, I wouldn't spend my time programming something for the sake of risking an IP ban. Like, you have win-win situations, but this one is more like lose-neutral.

The scenario doesn't really have an outcome that appears worthwhile unless you back it with something more favorable, if that makes any sense.

Is it now? I just might get showed up by a girl..... Ahh thats alright it always makes um happy ;)

An thats the grea thing about it: its pointless. Fighting for your right to stay on some dman server! absolutely pointless if you ask me....

Well the risk of getting showed up by a girl doesn't really add much value to this sorta thing as far as I see...

It would if you were arm-wrestling...or if the year was like 1837 or w/ever.

Wtf?

Jiggie is a girl?

>.>

I'm not a girl.

Hell if I know, but that's what I took from his post.

wth poply is a damn guy? this is fkin messed up. I was not talkin about jiggie dmnit. xD.

Oh. We thought you meant Jiggie. But that's obvious I guess.

Edited by blight

Trever.... Don't you mean You're...?

;)