Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Grounded

sorry i havent been on, ive been grounded from thecomputer for a while and yeah im still grounded until the next holidays (thats about 2 weeks) so i prolly wont be on for a thew days/weeks...

I wonder what you've done to deserve this dood. But meh, time passes by fast.

meh its just my computer was playing up so i kinda smashed it up a bit... but its all fixed up now... i didnt rly do much to its performance its just that i put a thew dents in it...

oh yeah im at grandmas so im not grounded over here =3

smooth trever lol

getting grounded is for newbs in real life.. Last time i was "grounded" was like when i was 7...

Being grounded sucks dude...

Lol. My parents can't ground me. Its MY LAPTOP, MY INTERNET, and MY PHONE.

xD

same with me prolasher I pay for my comcast triple pay infact I could ground my parents if I wanted to >:)

Lol.. I thought about doing that... Locking out rated r movies on the direct tv box XD

Bc once you set a pass, it can't be undone. Hehee....

:grin:

meh its just my computer was playing up so i kinda smashed it up a bit... but its all fixed up now... i didnt rly do much to its performance its just that i put a thew dents in it...

Respect the computer bro, geez you might be the next kid that shoots his sibling over a game, I would ground you too! rofl

Lol my parents figured out on my older brother that grounding never really does everything, it almost makes the situation worse. I was never grounded because of him. <3

If parents weren't such pussies these days,we wouldn't need to be grounded.. We would know that if we fuck up,we are gonna get fucked up when we get home.. But nope,parents these days are bitches.

I don't get grounded ever. I dont even get punished.

I agree.

I think parents should be able to beat the shit out of us.

LOL

...and this is the reason why the youth of the world are so fucking stupid that they smoke marihuana.

I agree.

I think parents should be able to beat the shit out of us.

LOL

meh, if my parents tried bashing me id bash them. its just everyone else has computers that work... but i dont! i suppose i got jealous and over reacted,usualy kicking the shit out of something works but in this case it just got worse.

plutomic pls stfu you cock

If I kicked my computer (which would never happen), I hope it still works or I might die.

...and this is the reason why the youth of the world are so fucking stupid that they smoke marihuana.

And can't spell 'marijuana'.

He's just proving his own point, kids like most of the members of Ghoztcraft have serious mental issues, and the parents arn't even trying to beat them to sence.

Hey, I hope you didn't mean me. If you meant me by any chance, I'll just go over and break your neck.

Also in MY language it's called marihuána and I don't give a fuck about how it's written in English, because anyone who uses it doesn't even deserve to live.

Hey, I hope you didn't mean me. If you meant me by any chance, I'll just go over and break your neck.

Also in MY language it's called marihuána and I don't give a fuck about how it's written in English, because anyone who uses it doesn't even deserve to live.

Some people use it for medical uses...

i use it. calms me down. ive never been grounded of my computer or nething like that lmao but ive been grounded as in not aloud out because i disappered for a day and got smashed.

why so bias on Marijuana though?

Edited by g21_dxx