Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I Seriously Need Help to Learn SC Skillz

Ok first off. I wanna start from scratch, Seeing that i suck anyways.

I have no class i'm better with. so i need a stable class.

I have NO skill. Im not quick @ building infantry or Buildings.

IM SLOW. even if i use hacks.

No strategy

I need help =[ any videos or ANYTHING :( plz'

Tips appreciated, and if anyone wants 2 play i dont mind.

id play around with protoss you only need 1 probe for building and there ground units are still good. I suggest compstomps if anything to get started, work on a basic building tactic kind of like a design

Just cannon rush on fastest maps w/ Toss. If you get good, you can take out an enemy before he gets even one unit :(.

Meaning effective, and makes people cry.

so yeah toss

You could actually drone rush xD. Thats always fun thing to do.

i wanna be able to BUILD lots and have units ready for combat too

Zerg would be your best bet for that but if your slow its kind of contradictory.

This is a Subliminal message. play zerg, love zerg, always play zerg don't play any games with no zerg.

Edited by Bubb9

Are you still on? I will play with you to teach you some things if you want right now. Send me a pm and I will get on battle.net with you and show you some stuff.

Yeah, Noone said to use terran, but Its my faorite, so I would suggest it.

(Reads bubb's post) ... Must play zerg.... can't play anything else.....

Are you still on? I will play with you to teach you some things if you want right now. Send me a pm and I will get on battle.net with you and show you some stuff.

I can hop on anytime. do u have MSN/AIM?

I play usWest but i can go East.

You could always play against comps til you get better...it's usually worthless because of how they play but if you're as slow as you say it may not be a bad place to start. I used to do it back in the days of AOL and dial-up and shit since I didn't play on bnet.

But yah. They're right, you should try toss for awhile...it's easiest to build with.

Rule #1 If you want to be good. Don't use hacks.

I really need to sit down and play a few games with you guys. I'm inching to play starcraft online again. I'll probably suck again.

Edited by Fc3sZero

toss isnt my fav race, but i'll give you some tips on others.

zerg: start of with your drones, get 9 drones then build a pool and a extractor, build lings and sunks and more hatcheries and later advance with hydras and air.

toss: just get 9 probes build a pylon then gateway and make zealots and goons.

terran: get say 8 SCV's and build a barracks and supply depot then piss out firebats and marines and get some tanks aswel.

but truely there is no supior race, i also suggest playing random

Hey guys I am so up to playing starcraft online today! My MSN is [email protected] message me. I will also be on USEast under the name Zar so you can message be online too!

btw if you have a friend thats realitivly good save the replay and watch what he does

You could always just watch the korean tournament on Sundays at 11 AM in Timezone +2, broadcasted by GOMTV with NICK TASTELESS as the commentator! T_T It makes your skills improve, I'm serious.

...I still suck at micro tho...

Or not watch koreans play and stick with UMS

Meh just use hotkeys, and try to build fast i play more like a korean player fast clicks :). But just use hotkeys like b for build p for pylon etc... Use a maphack with selectionhack, or multicommand, and if you still suck just drophack.

Using any type of hack makes any attempt you do at being "good" void.

:) look there go suteki make him make a program for you :).

i wanna be able to BUILD lots and have units ready for combat too

If you waste time to actually get lots of units, chances are you suck. If you want to get good, rush the fuck out of ur opponent.

Anytime that you want help on how to play I can and will help you. You just need to catch me online. I have been playing SC since 1998 when it first came out for $60.00. So you can say I am kind of an expert. (either that or a nerd)