Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Protoss Mineral Exploit In Action

Wish there was a toss hack

Edited by Protoman

Oh. Sorry then. I forgot there was a way for FRAPS to show whether or not it's UMS.

Are you honestly trying to provoke me to flame the hell out of you? Whether I use FRAPs or SC's replay, the replay is the same replay...

???

What's your problem?? I apologized to you for my wrong assumption!

I too have experience somthing like this but i thought it was just me but this guy had a whole army of zealots in under 5mins maybe he was pro( I mean like omega pro i mean like so pro that even pros think that hes pro then pro of the proiest of the pros like a god i know this makes no sense what so ever but maybe he was like OMEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA pro i donno :D)? maybe he hacked? maybe I WAS FUCKEN DREAMING i donno just saying i was amazed at how fast i got owned

If he zealot rushed you he must have been hacking. It's impossible to zealot rush in early game without a mineral hack.

Oh. Sorry then. I forgot there was a way for FRAPS to show whether or not it's UMS.

Are you honestly trying to provoke me to flame the hell out of you? Whether I use FRAPs or SC's replay, the replay is the same replay...

???

What's your problem?? I apologized to you for my wrong assumption!

Ohhhhh Nevermind... I thought you were being sarcastic... Sorry >.> Yeah... You can just show the game being created.

I know that now.

Before, I assumed you could just record yourself joining a normal game and splice that into the beginning of a video of you playing a UMS or something lol.

Sorry again for the misunderstanding.

Yeah, I guess you could... But that honestly would take too much work... >.>

I mean, you'd have to still show the other players and stuff... it would be hard to do.

Oh. I thought it just took about 15 seconds in windows movie maker. Sorry again.

Azu...

The fact is, no one has done that. So yeah.

Oh. I thought that was what everyone who claimed to have t&p mineral hacks did, since it's the easiest way to make a fake video of one. Sorry again.

In Camtasia or windows movie maker it probably wouldn't take that long if you Seriously wanted to try and pull it off.

Really? I actually rounded it down a bit. The fastest I could make the splice in was 17 seconds X_x;

lol. Well you record yourself joining the melee game, show the alliance list, put your cursor in a position you can remember, stop recording, start a new game that you can fux with, put your cursor back into that same position, start the recording, do your stuff, and then put it all together. xP

Well ya, if you count the recording part then it's going to be longer. But that's just how long it would take to make a legit video anyways, even if you aren't making a fake one, lol.

lol yeah. Oh well if it does exist it will eventually be released publicly no doubt about it, so that SC can pretty much finally be fucked of any chance of a legit game. The official B.net will be turned into one big hacker(s) fight.

Actually blizzard fixed it for real, so none can make them anymore.

If you want proof just ask any of the supposed "hackers" to prove it in a match, and they'll come up with one excuse or another to weasel their way out of it.

Yeah just like they fixed an exploit that "allowed nukes to drop anywhere on the map" "oh noes guyz! Nuke anywhere is patched, sry!!11"

If the Toss/Terran thing exists it will show up. :zzz:

They didn't fix nuke anywhere.

They didn't fix nuke anywhere.

That's my point, however others said it couldn't be done because it was "patched"

Yet it's clearly not fixed. People are using it online still.

Where as T&P mineral hacks.. nope.

We just don't meet Zynastor in his gaemz.

Ya, it just so happens and no one ever finds him in an online match. He has online hacks, he just chooses to never use them online. Right.

I am locking this topic. There is no point for you two kids to continue arguing how the hack doesn't exist.